Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] New Years Eve Drinking Fred

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
9.30 PM and no Fred?

Started slowly with a pint of Adnams Porter in the 5 Bells West Chilts at Lunchtime.

Having chopped up a load of logs this afternoon I clearly deserved a bottle of Old Peculier.

Shared a bottle of Cotes du Rhone with tonights meal and probably going to have a cheeky Brandy in a minute or two.

A bottle of Fizz (TBA) will be eased into the freezer just before midnight - I have no plans for tomorrow obviously! :lolol:

Happy New Year NSCers everywhere... :bigwave:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Nothing.

Driving at 3.45am

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A right old mix - just clearing up whatever's left over from Christmas! Mind you, just done a quick check of what there is, and I've decided there's no chance of finishing the lot - what's left will have to keep for February!

Oh well, let's go and see what's next - cheers everybody - and Happy New Years!

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Chateau Neuf du Pape followed by crazy Dutch fireball shots followed by whatever I can get my hands on!! Happy New Year [MENTION=1408]hopkins[/MENTION]

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Four tins of Tyskie. Pushing the fleet out.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Couple of glasses of Merlot. Dunno if I fancy another one or whether to bugger off to bed.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Some Aldi special winter cider for me, had a couple of bottles left over and it seems right to drink it during the festive season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Very crisp white

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here