Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Seagulls TV

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Due to the poor sound reproduction in West Lower I was unable to hear who the chap Richie Reynolds interviewed was but as it had subtitles was able to follow the interview. However, the stadium staff via PB say the sound reproduction is perfect everywhere so we cannot argue but I wonder why when interviewing somebody they cannot put the persons name, title or position under neath for all to see who it is.

Incidentally who was it?

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You mean your hearing isn’t perfect ? Thought you were picking up gossip and tittle-tattle from miles away in the Bovril queue......[emoji23][emoji23]

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Anthony Knockaert I believe.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You mean your hearing isn’t perfect ? Thought you were picking up gossip and tittle-tattle from miles away in the Bovril queue......[emoji23][emoji23]

With my hearing aids my hearing is ok but I find the reproduced sound at The Amex to be distorted, which may be due to the hearing aids and the technology.. I have sent e mails to PB about this but he has had it checked and it is said to be perfect.

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Daniel Levy.

Surprised you didn't recognize him.

W3 BHA

Nov 16, 2009
Due to the poor sound reproduction in West Lower I was unable to hear who the chap Richie Reynolds interviewed was but as it had subtitles was able to follow the interview. However, the stadium staff via PB say the sound reproduction is perfect everywhere so we cannot argue but I wonder why when interviewing somebody they cannot put the persons name, title or position under neath for all to see who it is.

Incidentally who was it?

I'm with you on this one BG. I'm in the WSL. The music is often way too loud but I am unable to ever hear properly any of the interviews. I don't wear hearing aids and have no trouble hearing in any other surroundings (eh? What?) Judging by the comments from those around me I'm not the only one. However, I too have been told by PB that the sound has been set up to be perfect wherever you are. Perhaps they could try listening from where I am on a match day!

Stat Brother

Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
For once I support BG. The sound system in WSL is awful. Everyone around me says so too.

It's terrible in the ESL as well, we can hardly hear other people's private conversations.

dazzer6666

Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I'm with you on this one BG. I'm in the WSL. The music is often way too loud but I am unable to ever hear properly any of the interviews. I don't wear hearing aids and have no trouble hearing in any other surroundings (eh? What?) Judging by the comments from those around me I'm not the only one. However, I too have been told by PB that the sound has been set up to be perfect wherever you are. Perhaps they could try listening from where I am on a match day!

Always seems fine in WSL to me........occasionally a bit loud but they seem to adjust it quickly

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)

Incidentally who was it?

BB2024D5-BC73-4EEF-B4AA-A498B6F13C6F.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here