Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] It’s official - Albion are fashionable!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If you live in Berks, Ox-Bucks you probably know Marlow’s a great town to visit, full of independents and some great places to eat and drink too.

But did you know just how trendy the Albion is? See if you can spot...?! https://www.hewettsofmarlow.co.uk/
:lolol::cool:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It’s a no from me.

Edit: Got it!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I popped into this afternoon and got a shirt. Spoke to the guy runs the website and he had no idea, just liked the photo. He thought Tony Grealish was Noel Edmonds! Anyway, I bored the arse off of him as I proceeded to name - without missing a single player or dear old Jimmy - every single one in the photo...and what they’re up to these days too / summary of the cup final. Customers behind me in the queue were quite amused, my wife less so! Marlow is now, officially, an Albion supporters men’s fashion DESTINATION.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Jimmy Melia dancing shoes for everyone

I did tell him about this, when I got to Jimmy Melia in the photo but it seemed lost on the poor guy. I mean, they were all wearing white shoes. Wife was getting cross by this stage as I’d already explained who most of the players were in the photo. I started to tell the story of the Old Goldstone, including the Lego stand because I too think it’s that in the background, but before I could say Bellotti Mrs Portlock decided enough and we needed to get on. In fairness, I could still be there.”...and to this day, it’s still a mystery: no one knows what happened to the cup final money...”

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here