Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 1-3 / 1 / 19

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Four points from two games mean we've managed to get back on terms with Premier League Division 3, meaning our customary three points against the Hammers could see us move up the table a place or two.

There is a nice six-point cushion to Division 4, so we'll be heading into FA Cup third round weekend in 13th place regardless of events in East London.

Tuesday 1st
Everton v Leicester City (12:30)
Arsenal v Fulham (15:00)
Cardiff City v Tottenham Hotspur (17:30)

Wednesday 2nd
AFC Bournemouth v Watford
Chelsea v Southampton
Huddersfield Town v Burnley
West Ham United v Brighton & Hove Albion
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Crystal Palace
Newcastle United v Manchester United (20:00)

Thursday 3rd
Manchester City v Liverpool (20:00)

Screenshot 2018-12-31 at 10.14.16.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
A Huddersfield/Burnley draw would be nice. :shootself: :lolol:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Huddersfield v Burnley is a real relegation nervejangler.

Hard to see any way back for Huddersfield if they lose.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Tuesday 1st
Everton v Leicester City (12:30) - AWAY WIN (Everton join NW Division 2)
Arsenal v Fulham (15:00) - HOME WIN (Fulham edge towards Hudders in Div 5)
Cardiff City v Tottenham Hotspur (17:30) - AWAY WIN (CARDIFF JOIN LEAGUE of WALES DIV 1)

Wednesday 2nd
AFC Bournemouth v Watford - DRAW
Chelsea v Southampton - HOME WIN
Huddersfield Town v Burnley AWAY WIN (HUDDERS BECOME FOUNDER MEMBERS OF DIV 5)
West Ham United v Brighton & Hove Albion - DRAW (LIFE IS GOOD)
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Crystal Palace - HOME WIN Palace fold and pay 10p in the pound and start again in the Croydon Sunday League Div 5
Newcastle United v Manchester United (20:00) - AWAY WIN

Thursday 3rd
Manchester City v Liverpool (20:00) - HOME WIN (Merseyside switches off the lights for another season, buses put their tops back on, the Klopp statue is kept in the Big Yellow Storage place and the bottles of Cava are returned to Aldi)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Hoping Huddersfield will beat Burnley. Would love to see old gravel voice take them down.

larus

I’ve noticed that the Div 2 (or 3 depending where you separate the teams) fixtures are amongst just those teams.

That’s
West Ham - Brighton
Everton - Leicester
Bournemouth - Watford

Only Wolves not included.

Also, if 6 points is enough to warrant a cutoff, then surely Liverpool are in their own division :)

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Still looks like 3 divisions to me. Top 6 as Arsenal and Man U still have a chance (however slim) of 4th place. Then Wolves down to us at present in D2 with the Palace scum currently top of D3.

It is though, as Bozza said, a rapidly evolving situation. :D

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
The lovely thing is, we really don't have to worry about other teams. If we keep playing to our current standard our destiny this season is entirely in our own hands. Anything more than 40 points and an improved PL placing would suit very well.

BTW Nathan Ake limped off with a hamstring problem towards the end of their ManU defeat yesterday. Bournemouth are really struggling for bodies at the back. We have a real opportunity Saturday, I do hope we play a stong-ish team, but I'm not holding my breath.

PG

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
The lovely thing is, we really don't have to worry about other teams. If we keep playing to our current standard our destiny this season is entirely in our own hands. Anything more than 40 points and an improved PL placing would suit very well.

BTW Nathan Ake limped off with a hamstring problem towards the end of their ManU defeat yesterday. Bournemouth are really struggling for bodies at the back. We have a real opportunity Saturday, I do hope we play a stong-ish team, but I'm not holding my breath.

PG

So going for a team at 'muff who didn't start against Everton

Steele, Bruno, Balogun, White,Bong, Knocky, Kayal, Biss, Gryok, Connolly,Murray.

Not too shabby.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I seem to see three of which we are bottom of the second, but I can see that changing.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here