Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Hodgson

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Most of the Palace I know want him out now. After his comments post match today that is going to amplify.
I said when they got him he was a complete fraud, I was amazed he didn't take them down last season, I want him to stay because given time he will....

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The old bu88err's probably past it now, but what concern is that to us? Live and let live, or just grow old, that's what I say!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
What did he say?

They've scored more points in 2018 than us, is he really doing that badly?

Something along the lines of they stayed defensive after Chelsea scored to avoid conceding 4 or 5 more and that had they managed to score on a breakaway it would have been more than they deserved

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Hodgson is a great manager, hoping they do get rid. He has done superbly well there given that they pretty much have no recognized striker.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Christ.....they have just taken 3 points from City away and Chelsea at home ( 3 more than we did )....they are a decent, solid side, capable of moments of brilliance and in no danger of relegation. Another example of fans getting ahead of themselves. A year and a bit on from P7 L7 and they are keeping heads above water in the PL.
I'd say he was doing ok.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
A palace acquaintance told me he'd recently had a new contract.

If true, I can't see parish getting rid, they simply can't afford to.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Most of the Palace I know want him out now. After his comments post match today that is going to amplify.
I said when they got him he was a complete fraud, I was amazed he didn't take them down last season, I want him to stay because given time he will....

Seriously....how many Palace fans do you really know?.....2....3....5....100?
Given a straw poll across a decent cross-section and I think you'd find more for him than against. They were in disarray when he came in and he has steadied the ship. As someone else said, give him a decent front-man ( a Mitrovic e.g ) and they would be at least on our points total.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I like Hodgson, I like the fact he moans about something after every game instead of taking it on the chin, defends Zaha and believes he is the "crown jewel" of Palace and because of that is subjected to being knocked over unfairly (yeah right) and suffering verbal abuse at the hands of rival fans. The more they lose and the more Hodgson moans underlines the tinpot outfit they are and the sooner they drop into the bottom three again the better IMO. Happy New Year Roy.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
What did he say?

They've scored more points in 2018 than us, is he really doing that badly?

Another example of us being forever in their shadow, just goes to show you what 4 season head start in the PL and half a billion pounds can buy you. Money well spent I am sure you'll all agree. Keep up the fine work Roy.

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
CP had home advantage, confidence from beating Citeh and a squad of internationals costing double ours, yet they first register an attempt in the 85th minute.

F77574D2-BE33-4A5C-972E-73496718FE01.png

Attachments

• 69F594FE-CC02-4149-9EF1-DBD0024104A5.jpeg
    69F594FE-CC02-4149-9EF1-DBD0024104A5.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 758

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
they have no choice but to keep it tight and try and nick a goal .... after all they dont have any strikers who can score on a regular basis ... even Zaha ha hah ha has a look of defeatism on his face through out games

Fungus

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 21, 2004
Truro
Probably the same people that moan on here about Hughton being too cautious against the top six.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here