Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] New Years Eve

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
What are you planning to see in 2019?

Staying in or going out? Paying to get in somewhere or free entry? Sit down meal or drinks all night?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

propper

Dec 29, 2018
I've spent a lot of time with close family over the festive period. It's been lovely but I must admit having been back at home for the past 24 hours I'm looking forward to doing very little tomorrow night. I'll see in the New Year and wish everyone the best but it'll be a quiet one for me :)

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Will get no more exciting than maybe a few drinks with the neighbours. Invited to a couple of slightly more formal things but both involve long taxi rides and dressing up etc, simply can’t be arsed......

Jul 7, 2003
Staying in, probably get a Chinese takeway. Then get grumpy when all those inconsiderate ******** let off fireworks at midnight which will set the dog barking.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Staying in, probably get a Chinese takeway. Then get grumpy when all those inconsiderate ******** let off fireworks at midnight which will set the dog barking.

Ditto but definitely getting a Chinese Takeaway

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I'll be spending it how I spend most of my evenings, by trying to avoid the outside world.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I prefer Christmas eve as its the start the holiday period for me. New years eve means its back to work soon, and the millennium fireworks display will not be bettered in my life time, and it shouldn't be as well.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Pub crawl in hannover then house party

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
After a 370 hour , no exaggeration, work month of nights this December including. Christmas and Boxing Day nights I am getting home tomorrow morning , having a beer and going to sleep. If I wake up for the evening we will go to our local and then round to neighbours to see in 2019 before a weeks leave from work and enjoying the bumper paycheque from 95 hour weeks.
Traditional walk and pub lunch on NY day and more sleep. Much more sleep!

It’s been a tough Christmas in the field of women’s services. We have dealt with multiple suicide attempts, overdoses, Ex partners, assaults, and other bad folks who prey on vulnerable women.

At least I get to go home to Mrs TC and good friends and neighbours. I appreciate that more as the months go by.

So, a very happy new year to all of you. I hope you’ve had a good 2018 and are looking forward to a smashing 2019. Personally, apart from a legendary night out with [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] and his terrific Frau and a good lunch with the much missed Les Biehn I have not been as glad to see the back of a December for some years. Next year brings a better work life balance and more recreation.

Have a good one people, see you in 2019

TBTC

Last edited:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
After a 370 hour , no exaggeration, work month of nights this December I am getting home tomorrow morning , having a beer and going to sleep. If I wake up for the evening we will go to our local and then round to neighbours to see in 2019 before a weeks leave from work.
Traditional walk and pub lunch on NY day.

So, a very happy new year to all of you. I hope you’ve had a good 2018 and are looking forward to a smashing 2019. Personally, apart from a legendary night out with [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION] and his terrific Frau and a good lunch with the much missed Les Biehn I have not been as glad to see the back of a December for some years. Next year brings a better work life balance and more recreation.

Have a good one people, see you in 2019

TBTC

Nights are a b@stard to do, so I know your 'pain's
Enjoy the break, as I do when they come along :thumbsup:

Waiting for sarcasm from the lawn mower man from Shoreham :lolol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here