Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who Was That Everton Cretin . . . ?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Who was it who ran into the Albion technical area several times during the second half yesterday, gesturing wildly to the players? A member of the Everton coaching staff presumably.

I'm very surprised Chris Hughton didn't have something to say on the matter, it showed a distinct lack of respect, and that is something that he is usually hot on.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I saw that too. Hughton did complain a few times. Surprised Trollop or Roberts didn’t get involved ;-)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Who was it who ran into the Albion technical area several times during the second half yesterday, gesturing wildly to the players? A member of the Everton coaching staff presumably.

I'm very surprised Chris Hughton didn't have something to say on the matter, it showed a distinct lack of respect, and that is something that he is usually hot on.

I saw that too. Hughton did complain a few times. Surprised Trollop or Roberts didn’t get involved ;-)

Is Duncan Ferguson still on the coaching staff at Everton? I'd let him get on with it, if it were him.

http://www.evertonfc.com/content/teams/coaching-staff
One of these fine fellas :shrug:

edna krabappel

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Is Duncan Ferguson still on the coaching staff at Everton? I'd let him get on with it, if it were him.

Probably in prison somewhere.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Roberts sits on gantry in WSU so would have to be very keen and athletic to get involved!!

Yeah I did remember that after I tweeted, but he was in the technical area for the last 5mins or so

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Yeah it could have been actually, did look a bit like him, fat and balding now. Really changed appearance wise since his playing days. Regrettably though not when it coimes to behaviour!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Yeah it could have been actually, did look a bit like him, fat and balding now. Really changed appearance wise since his playing days. Regrettably though not when it coimes to behaviour!

I wouldn’t call him fat and balding either to his face or when describing him to others

PILTDOWN MAN

Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I wouldn’t call him fat and balding either to his face or when describing him to others

Why not the blokes a wanker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here