Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Burnley v West Ham

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Do you want West Ham to win to help with any relegation fears or Burnley to help us climb up table

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
When we get to 35 points, I might start thinking about results for position. Besides, be nice to see the Ginger Dalek taken down another peg or two.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Need to get 3 more wins before I take my eye off the relegation situation.

So a West Ham win, please.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Win for the Irons who then go in to the Wednesday fixture complacently and are subsequently turned over by us.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I dislike Burnley. Their playing style is all about aggression and not letting football happen. It comes from their manager, who has done well to keep them up for this long, but he does football no favours in doing so.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Tom Heaton recalled for Burnley, Joe Hart left on the bench. How the mighty has fallen. Maybe we could get him in for January?!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Much as I admire Sean Dyche, I dislike other aspects of Burnley FC far more. West Ham win please.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Tom Heaton recalled for Burnley, Joe Hart left on the bench. How the mighty has fallen. Maybe we could get him in for January?!

Last 2 seasons Pope and Heaton probably won Burnley about 20 points with brilliant saves. Perhaps that was part of their success last year. All those 1-0 wins have dried up

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
So what has happened to Pope?

Injured, shoulder problem. He'll be back in the new year, potentially a loan move out to the Championship depending on whether they will want to keep Hart. Personally, and I accept I'm in the minority now, I think Hart is a quality goalkeeper behind a good defence. He's made more saves this season than any other goalkeeper in the league, I don't know how much more he can do for them. I think if he was protected by Duffy, Dunk and friends, he'd be knocking on the door of the England squad again. But I wouldn't pick him over Maty Ryan.

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Much as I admire Sean Dyche, I dislike other aspects of Burnley FC far more. West Ham win please.

The booing of Bong really pissed me off. It’s time for them to have some time in the Championship, they have made the mistake of not investing enough in their squad having massively over performed last season.

I’m confident their survival hopes will be killed off by Easter. And if they sack Dyche, they’ll not be bouncing back for some time either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here