Thread: Relegation

Mon nez est parfait! Knocky's Nose's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Valkyrie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Indeed.

Let's beat... Liverpool
    Could you imagine...

Oh how I'd love that. Lineker... put that on MoTD - FIRST GAME... and let me crack a can of cold beer open, sit back, and smile so hard my ears meet in the middle on the top of my head.
    Ce Qui Donne?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      For this season, I’m very relaxed. With the squad we have now and the way the others are playing, it would be an astonishing collapse to get relegated.

However, next season the worrying begins again from day one. Every year, there are 14 clubs who are just one complacent season from relegation.

0 Not allowed!
      There's about a 2% chance we will be relegated as things stand today. That about the same odds as Maggie Thatcher being on the next nifty pound note. It's about a 20% chance aliens will be proven in 2019.

We are safe as houses.

0 Not allowed!
      None of the pundits are talking about us in terms of relegation and the bookies have us at long odds to go down.

As far as I'm concerned this season is all about trying to match or improve on our highest ever finish in 13th place.

And I fancy this is the best defence the Albion have ever had in thier history.
      "Intercluderent aut mori"
      Mama said knock you out. LlcoolJ's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Me and my son have a load of daft bets with each other which at one point left him owing me £4m and until recently us being evens, after an ill advised double or quits on my part.

I'm currently £1m up so in the pub yesterday as our result came in I offered him double or quits on us going down.

"Do you think I'm stupid Dad?".
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
      There's about a 2% chance we will be relegated as things stand today. That about the same odds as Maggie Thatcher being on the next nifty pound note. It's about a 20% chance aliens will be proven in 2019.

We are safe as houses.
      If aliens are proven to exist in 2019, it could be an opportunity to improve on our squad. A goal keeper with 4 arms.. A few too many beers
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      There's going to be an awful lot more interest in MANY of our players. Some WILL go. The teams which stay up/go down/get promoted is very relevant to the season now. The next hardest thing after staying up (which unless anything catastrophic happens) is going to be to keep as much of the squad as possible (stating the obvious). Everything is rosy right now so enjoy the ride!!
      The Disowned Masses

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Knocky's Nose View Post
      I can see it now. Whippet and Pigeon shit everywhere, lumps of coal and discarded beef dripping butties all over the seats, and the mess their horses leave when they park them up is truly awful....

Makes me shudder at the thought...
      We have played Leeds at The Amex a few times, so I don't see the risk being that high
      Follow @kmoorman1968 on Twitter