Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] *NOSEY people in food and drink queues yesterday*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was CUEING up with my pal TREV yesterday as he was buying me a lovely REFRESHING pint of Fosters to wish me a happy new year and I told him some JUICY gossip my SAUCE had told me. I'm not allowed to post it on here as I have a SUPER injunction BANNING me from REVEALING myself.

Anyway I was telling TREV about KNOCKOUT having a TANTRUM at the ARSENAL game. Hughton had come into the dressing room before the match and as he did he had OBVIOUSLY overdosed on the stuffing and SPROUTS as he let RIP with an EVILY MASSIVE fart and it went off right next to KNOCKOUT who was FURIOUS at such DISRESPECT.

Everyone thought it had been smoothed over but as the team came into the dressing room yesterday someone had dropped another MEATY one and KNOCKOUT thought it was Hughton and they had a MASSIVE bust up and KNOCKOUT stormed out of the dressing room saying he wasn't going to play. BURNO had to chase after him in case he did something STUPID to himself like DYE his HAIR blonde again.

Which is why KNOCKOUT and BURNO were not in the squad yesterday and not many knew the FACTS.

As I was telling TREV this I noticed this OLD bloke leaning far too close to us trying to EARWIG what I was saying, he stepped back and shouted 'Do you want a BOVRIL Ben ?' and someone shouted back 'No thanks GRANDAD'. I reckon he was trying to listen to my JUICY gossip and post it on here trying to be 'No.1 poster of the year on NSC' obviously but I caught him out.

I don't know who the old BLOKE was but I think it's terrible that me and TREV can't have a gossip without someone trying to listen in.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Gossip or factually correct? Shirley there’s no smoke without fire.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
BURNO had to chase after him in case he did something STUPID to himself like DYE his HAIR blonde again.

Funniest thing you’ve written in years, Enrest, :bowdown::lol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Premier League Quality, ERNEST.

'KNOCKOUT' [emoji23][emoji23] :bowdown:

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Has our ENREST really been observing the ban on REVEALING himself ? I've been EARWIGGING to the GOSSIP among the Wish Park dog WALKERS.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Looks like KNOCKOUT was AS pleased as PUNCH with HIS goal and ASSIST today.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here