[Albion] MOTD

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What was Silva watching ffs?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
After the game immediate discussion was about the Big Teams travails of course. Utter :tosser:

Is it though, I find it quite amusing how many teams arrive at the Amex, along with their fans, convinced it will be a walkover till 16:54 and reality dawns

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I actually thought Propper leaving one of them northern monkeys for dead with a back heel was the moment of the game.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Think it's about time pundits and media realised, and started giving us credit for, the fact that in our season and a half in the Premier League so far, only Leicester, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool have left The Amex with 3 points. Pretty bloody impressive by anyone's standards if you ask me.

Edit: and Spurs :dunce:

Last edited:

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Think it's about time pundits and media realised, and started giving us credit for, the fact that in our season and a half in the Premier League so far, only Leicester, Chelsea, Man City and Liverpool have left The Amex with 3 points. Pretty bloody impressive by anyone's standards if you ask me.

That is an amazing stat. And to add - some of those losses have not been because we were poor; more, that we
have shown too much respect sometimes and expected to get turned over. If we'd had a go that would be a fewer
number.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
It's always the same though isn't it....when little Brighton win it's about how poor the opposition played when we get beat it's about how brilliant the opposition are

Correct, jug ears, Harry hill and the troll are only allowed 2 mins of Albion gushing, then have to talk about the serious issues of how bad Everton were compared to last season's statistics.
If we were one of the Landan club's, they'd be all over us, so as long as there's flowing green fields surrounding fortress Amex, we'll always be likkle Brighton.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Surprised that no one has mentioned Danny Murphy's assertion on MOTD that we paid £40m for Jurgen Locadia. You would think that if you are gong to be a BBC pundit on circa £250k a year, you would at least load Google onto your laptop and do some bloody research.

Just watched the extended highlights on Seagulls Player and we did look rather good. Oh and Richarlison, Bernado and Digne obviously didn't get enough toys for Christmas....utter disgrace the three of them.

and why didn't MOTD show Davie Propper's first half showboating heel swerve....twas pure class!

TNBA

TTF

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Edit: and Spurs :dunce:

Matt Le Tissier had us down for the win. Merson said 1-3 scousers, Thompson and Nicholas had us for a draw. Tiss always was a legend :wink:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Surprised that no one has mentioned Danny Murphy's assertion on MOTD that we paid £40m for Jurgen Locadia. You would think that if you are gong to be a BBC pundit on circa £250k a year, you would at least load Google onto your laptop and do some bloody research.

Just watched the extended highlights on Seagulls Player and we did look rather good. Oh and Richarlison, Bernado and Digne obviously didn't get enough toys for Christmas....utter disgrace the three of them.

and why didn't MOTD show Davie Propper's first half showboating heel swerve....twas pure class!

TNBA

TTF

I thought he said £14m.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here