Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] handbags at final whistle.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Probably buying a gift for his missus. Do they sell Albion crested handbags now?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He's an unpleasant little fella who is now dropped from my Fantasy team. Thanks for the points, Lucas, but you're a **** and on that basis, I'm out.

It was probably still the lingering hatred because we refused to believe Richarlison's latest feigned injury. No foul, no injury - no kicking the ball out of play. Richarlison was a disgrace today, closely followed by Digne for his behaviour. Petulant losers, the pair of them.

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Digne, Barnard and Da Silva a disgrace over their reaction and comments leaving cry baby Richardson crying on the deck, It was the Everton players that played on, aside its the refs decision and his whistle that should be played on. Full marks ref and Brighton (and initially Everton), for playing to the rules...

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Unless I'm mistaken, you play the referees whistle.

Especially if it's patently obvious there's 'Latin histrionics' in a halF arsed attempt to get a RADA card going on

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
A chap on the 25 said that he hit Murray. but I didnt see anything, hence my question.

I was at home watching Soccer Saturday & the cameras were on the players at the final whistle, so I saw it. I've no idea what was said, but Murray looked angry.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
surprised you were not at the game, I hope all is well.

No, it isn't. I've been ill since Boxing Day and missed both home games. I'm seriously fed up with it.
Fortunately it's only a nasty virus and I'll survive.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Nice to see this clears it up ???
Everton boss Marco Silva explains post-match referee row at Brighton - Liverpool Echo
https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...ws/everton-boss-marco-silva-explains-15609386

Reads as Everton player and manager upset because the referee correctly applied the laws of the game, and rather than accepting that the referees decision is final an Everton players decides to have a go at Murray, who wasn't even on the pitch at the time of the play acting

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Reads as Everton player and manager upset because the referee correctly applied the laws of the game, and rather than accepting that the referees decision is final an Everton players decides to have a go at Murray, who wasn't even on the pitch at the time of the play acting

What an ungracious wanker. At what point during the game did he stop the play for an injury to either team. I'll give the **** a clue never, zip, none. Horrible whining bunch of entitled twats, with supporters that sound like radio interference when they open their mouths.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here