Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Liverpool

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can WE be the team that inflicts their first defeat? Stranger things have happened...

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Can WE be the team that inflicts their first defeat? Stranger things have happened...

I was listening on Radio Five earlier when they mentioned that stat and I couldn't help but ponder...I hope they keep up the record because I fancy us having a go at them at the Amex.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
How wonderful would that be? I will be going there full of optimism, just hope it lasts 90 minutes. [emoji2]

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
They were very, very good tonight. Their movement on and off the ball, passing, defending ( after the opening goal) was a pleasure to watch. I think they will go all the way to be Premier League champions this season. It's going to be a butt clenching game to watch at The Amex in a couple of weeks.

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
They were very, very good tonight. Their movement on and off the ball, passing, defending ( after the opening goal) was a pleasure to watch. I think they will go all the way to be Premier League champions this season. It's going to be a butt clenching game to watch at The Amex in a couple of weeks.
Well Spurs thought they had in the bag today.... until Wolves came along. Stranger things have happened.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Well Spurs thought they had in the bag today.... until Wolves came along. Stranger things have happened.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Indeed. That's why we go week in week out to watch and support our team in the hope we turn over and get a result against the established clubs. Liverpool though are going to be a very tough nut to crack.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Indeed. That's why we go week in week out to watch and support our team in the hope we turn over and get a result against the established clubs. Liverpool though are going to be a very tough nut to crack.

We cracked that tough nut twice in the FA Cup

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

How long was the unbeaten run of the (then) mighty Nottingham Forest when we nicked a highly unlikely 1-0 against them?

Won't happen against this Liverpool team though - the old first division was a bit more 'anyone can beat anyone else' than the PL at the moment.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Anything is possible as I remember sitting in the South Stand at The Goldstone in the early 60s when we played them IIRC it ws 2-2 draw but I do remember that had anybody suggested at that time that one of the teams would go on to be Euro Champions most would have said it would be Brighton.

zefarelly

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Like the championship . . . Or the PL this month where Stains beat arse, Wolves beat spurs, Baadiff beat Leicester or little old Seagulls beat Everton and tore crapstal palrse a new one?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Like the championship . . . Or the PL this month where Stains beat arse, Wolves beat spurs, Baadiff beat Leicester or little old Seagulls beat Everton and tore crapstal palrse a new one?

No comparison - what was shocking about Brighton beating Palarse, or Southampton beating a failing Arsenal. My point still stands.

Oh, and BG standard for f***in' up using quotes!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Liverpool are next level. I will go into the game with zero expectation of a point or more. I’ll also have a Liverpool fan with me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here