Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Is Richarlison a rival in moaning to Zaha

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Not sure I've seen a player go down as much and whinge and not get awarded a free kick for a long time

P1000198 (1).jpg

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It was his constant rolling around that helped convince the ref to play on. He was very poor all afternoon

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Who was the manager who thought we were a physical side ?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Richarlison was wrapped in cotton wool at the church of Watford, so the northern lights are quite dazzling really :lolol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Both share that feeling that the whole world is against them and sense of disbelief that any decision could ever go against them. Both love to fall to the floor at every opportunity and give the impression that they are targeted by opponents because of their staggering talents, despite all the evidence that they’re not actually that good. The difference in my opinion is that Richarlison is an absolute embarrassment almost every time the ball goes near him. As soon as there’s any contest for possession he’s on the ground clutching his leg. A total lightweight who isn’t fit for professional sport. Zaha, in his very slight defence, does seem more interested in playing football a lot of the time and saves most of his amateur dramatics for the penalty box rather than every single time he gets the ball.

no doubt there is talent there but slips into neymar mode when he's not getting his way as with bernard .......talented but a cock womble , i was thinking to myself ...the PL ain't half got some bell ends in it ......

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Listening to the R5 commentary on Everton v Leicester..guess what happens ...oh and Leicester play on
Allan Green comments that he’s seen Richarlison a lot and he isn’t one to go down easily .. :facepalm:

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Listening to the R5 commentary on Everton v Leicester..guess what happens ...oh and Leicester play on
Allan Green comments that he’s seen Richarlison a lot and he isn’t one to go down easily .. :facepalm:

Have just watched the first half and he’s embarrassing at how often he goes down at the slightest contact and stays down. There was one example where he deliberately ran into a Leicester player then threw himself backwards - and unbelievably the ref fell for the con and gave him the free kick. He is certainly up there in terms of one of my most disliked players now.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
He's a horrible cheat. As bad as Zaha and that's saying something. I would like the refs to give guidance about kicking the ball out. They should make it clear that only in the event of a serious looking injury, will they blow the whistle and until that time, play should continue. Too many players are simply taking the p1ss now to stop an attack launching.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here