Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] A view from the away end

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Honestly the amount of moaning from Bernard, Digne, Richarlison and now Silva in a match with basically one “controversial” moment when the ref played the correct call to play on, is staggering.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Honestly the amount of moaning from Bernard, Digne, Richarlison and now Silva in a match with basically one “controversial” moment when the ref played the correct call to play on, is staggering.

That is big club mentality my friend. Any decision that doesn't go above and beyond favoritism will be criticized. Ref had a good even game- that will cause uproar, so he may get relegated for his 'mistakes'

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing

Quite, considering how much Richarlison was writhing around, he managed to get up, continue grizzling like a petulant child, and finish the game.

Bernard and Digne should be embarrassed by their behaviour.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Liverpool Echo spot on with their assessment of the match.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
They were very disappointing. Mina and Walcott in particular were dreadful

To be honest, my daughter asked me after 20 mins if Walcott was actually on the pitch. Invisible.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
To be honest, my daughter asked me after 20 mins if Walcott was actually on the pitch. Invisible.

They are going to revise the definition of the word “anonymous” in the Oxford English Dictionary. From now on it will just say “Walcott away at Brighton”

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Quite, considering how much Richarlison was writhing around, he managed to get up, continue grizzling like a petulant child, and finish the game.

Bernard and Digne should be embarrassed by their behaviour.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best part about his cheating antics was that it got us fans up and getting behind the team more, backfired somewhat for him. If he had not already stropped 3 or 4 times throwing his toys out the pram then we were probably more likely to put the ball out.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
I've made it to the point where he says they've got a 450 mile journey home to stew on the result and almost given up.

Screenshot_20181229_201443.jpg

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Quite a few teams are now arriving at the Amex expecting to win comfortably, long may it continue

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Why wasn't their player sent off after the game?

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Liverpool Echo spot on with their assessment of the match.

Digne had to be restrained by team mates?
I'm still ill so followed results via Soccer Saturday,and at the final whistle the camera went to the Amex where I saw Digne shove Murray with two hands, so his mates didn't do such a good job.
I wish the ref had seen it & carded him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here