Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Match Of The Day 29/12/2018 - Official Thread

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I'm sure they'll focus on our positive play rather than the poor performances of Everton players.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I'm sure they'll focus on our positive play rather than the poor performances of Everton players.

We know that's not going to happen. #undertheradar

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They didn't show that corner. Or the handbags at the full-time whistle. Such a disappointment.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
£40M for Locadia ?

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
That was so biased, Everton have great players and were unlucky... Some ways I am glad that they wont be sniffing around our players for a while.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
That was so biased, Everton have great players and were unlucky... Some ways I am glad that they wont be sniffing around our players for a while.

I'm very glad they didn't do a feature on just how good Bernardo is. Under the radar.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
It really is a poor programme these days. Odd editing (the corner incident being a turning point today which got the crowd going and not even covered) and poor punditry and research (as others have said £40M for Locadia?!). I actually don’t mind Murphy but he can’t watch all the games so has to rely (presumably) on others for input - and Shearer is a total waste of space. They have better pundits like Jenas but Shearer, Wright etc seem to get the gig as bigger “names”.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Do people still watch MOTD? I genuinely didn't know this.

Record it or watch it live. Love it.

Especially since we have, finally reached the PL.

What do you do?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Do people still watch MOTD? I genuinely didn't know this.

Gets around 4m viewers on Saturday which is far more that the people who vote Lib Dem and they are still around.

There are only a few things I watch/listen to religiously.

1) Question Time
2) Today (R4)
3) MOTD
4) I'm A Celeb
5) This Week.

Last edited:

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
It really is a poor programme these days. Odd editing (the corner incident being a turning point today which got the crowd going and not even covered) and poor punditry and research (as others have said £40M for Locadia?!). I actually don’t mind Murphy but he can’t watch all the games so has to rely (presumably) on others for input - and Shearer is a total waste of space. They have better pundits like Jenas but Shearer, Wright etc seem to get the gig as bigger “names”.

Jenas is utter shit and he said 14 not 40

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here