Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Atmosphere today

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Many thanks to Richarlison for fegning injury and kick-starting our fans. He had a stinker.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
It did seem D/D had him under wraps ( which goes to show what they've learned in 18 months) and ultimately the frustration and Latin strop shines through.

Many thanks to Richarlison for fegning injury and kick-starting our fans. He had a stinker.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
An odd one. V quiet at times, excellent at others. My oh was 2 blocks along, an Evertonian and she said We were singing "we pay your benefits" yet never heard that in G, she was in E. Shows how badly songs can be heard across the North

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Both of the North Stand were decent today.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought it was brilliant today. Much better than arsenal game oddly.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
One of the best today

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Overall very flat.

God you're boring.

First half started well but went pretty quiet - the game was very dull though, absolutely nothing to excite the crowd. Second half was great - the game woke up and so did the crowd.

As for the Everton fans, imo pretty much the worst away fans at the Amex for noise considering numbers. Thought the same last season, too. One chant of 'Everton' sung 5/6 times over the 90 mins. Shyte

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
As for the Everton fans, imo pretty much the worst away fans at the Amex for the numbers. Thought the same last season, too.

Agreed, although in the train queue all seemed decent football fans. Nothing condescending and actually seemed more annoyed by their own team performance rather than anything else

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
An odd one. V quiet at times, excellent at others. My oh was 2 blocks along, an Evertonian and she said We were singing "we pay your benefits" yet never heard that in G, she was in E. Shows how badly songs can be heard across the North

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Hardly that odd? The first half we cancelled each other out, nothing happened, atmosphere went flat. Second half the game came alive, the atmosphere was great...

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
God you're boring.

First half started well but went pretty quiet - the game was very dull though, absolutely nothing to excite the crowd. Second half was great - the game woke up and so did the crowd.

As for the Everton fans, imo pretty much the worst away fans at the Amex for noise considering numbers. Thought the same last season, too. One chant of 'Everton' sung 5/6 times over the 90 mins. Shyte

They were decent fans, applauded Button taking up his goal in the second half and didnt have much to cheer on today and there is no rivalry with us.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
From WSU middle, sound really good overall. I thought the Everton fans were left over from Boxing Day and replaced “Arsenal” with “Everton” as their only song/chant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here