Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] To a man

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Who got man of the match in the ground? I can't choose between Dunk, Locadia, Montoya, Bernardo, Gross, Propper, Stephens - there was a lot of skill on display today

Push me I'll say Dunk. or Bernardo. or Montoya. no, too hard. You're right though, to a man they were good.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Propper really stood out for me, but yes a generally very good all round team performance.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Propper for me too.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Who got man of the match in the ground? I can't choose between Dunk, Locadia, Montoya, Bernardo, Gross, Propper, Stephens - there was a lot of skill on display today

Push me I'll say Dunk. or Bernardo. or Montoya. no, too hard. You're right though, to a man they were good.

Locadia I think - you couldn't really ask much more of him today.

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
A lot of players who are unhappy for whatever reason would not put any effort on the pitch etc. The fact JL has scored in the last two but has also played well at the same time, shows great mamangemnt from Chris but also real maturity and fight from the lad. Great to see we have so many options in attack now.

Edit: meant to go on the Locadia thread :laugh:

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm sure the 'except' crew will be along soon.

Knobberers.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Propper for me - the last 2 games playing a more attacking role has shown just what a class player he is. Mind you the other 10 came close today!

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

......bit harsh on Andone :)

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
The way Daddy Hoo and his staff are wringing exceptional performances out of a limited squad against opponents with players on the bench worth more than our entire team is incredible. I'm sure others on here will have mentioned how Everton had Burnley done at their place in 20 minutes.

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
I thought it was a great team performance all round and we attacked for the most part/ Jurgen's tracking back was great, Propper was playing like someone was controlling him with a PS4 controller, another great game by Bernado, Solly was causing havoc, the list can go on. Great team spirit.

bhaseeer

Aug 29, 2017
I've been a Propper basher before, but today I saw what he can play like - seriously world class.

But Bernardo was the best player on the pitch today.

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Great performance. Tracking back by Jürgen, relentless runs from Andone and Bernado kept Walcott quiet all game. Propper now he has a fast target man will get to open up and play more like today.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I've been a Propper basher before, but today I saw what he can play like - seriously world class.

But Hopefully he’ll not be world class when he faces Lewis and the boys in the Semi Finals of the Nations League next year! [emoji106]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here