Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Strong demand for tickets today

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
The Exchange has been up and running for a few days and there are hardly any tickets left for sale.

Good news - adds to the sense of occasion when The Amex is really packed. Will be a decent atmosphere today if the game is any good at all.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
The Exchange has been up and running for a few days and there are hardly any tickets left for sale.

Good news - adds to the sense of occasion when The Amex is really packed. Will be a decent atmosphere today if the game is any good at all.

The exchange has been up and running for at least a couple of weeks. Our tickets for today resold before the Chelsea game. That probably emphasises your point about strong demand though.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Saturday 3pm kickoffs where there’s transport options. Who knew?

Heard there were over 600 tickets for Boxing Day available a day or two before Christmas Day - I’m guessing most didn’t sell.

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
The exchange has been up and running for at least a couple of weeks. Our tickets for today resold before the Chelsea game. That probably emphasises your point about strong demand though.
Resold ours at least 3 weeks ago I think.....

Gutted!

Sent from my H8314 using Tapatalk

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Saturday 3pm kickoffs where there’s transport options. Who knew?

Heard there were over 600 tickets for Boxing Day available a day or two before Christmas Day - I’m guessing most didn’t sell.

Mind didn’t but still looked pretty packed considering. Hoping the atmosphere’s a bit more spicy today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Mind didn’t but still looked pretty packed considering. Hoping the atmosphere’s a bit more spicy today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was surprised how few empty seats there were.....thought the combo of Boxing Day, TV, late kick off and no trains would’ve resulted in a lot of stayaways but didn’t seem to.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I was surprised how few empty seats there were.....thought the combo of Boxing Day, TV, late kick off and no trains would’ve resulted in a lot of stayaways but didn’t seem to.
I also thought that, although I was disappointed at the gaps I saw in the West stand. :jester:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Big real attendance and great atmosphere today.

One of our best Premier League showings all round.

Seagulls...!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here