Quaxxann
Sir John Redwood. :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sir Alistair Cook
Sir Michael Palin

I take it Redwood got his for services to the Welsh Language not learning their National Anthem when Minister for Wales ?

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
John Redwood

I can't imagine antisocial media ignoring this

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Sir Alistair Cook
Sir Michael Palin

I take it Redwood got his for services to the Welsh Language not learning their National Anthem when Minister for Wales ?

It's a desperate attempt by the PM to placate the frothing in the mouth right wing of the Tories.

John Redwood - really ? The MP described by John Major as a b@@@@@@.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
With all due respect and being a massive cricket fan I find it ridiculous that Alistair Cook has been given a Knighthood when someone like Sir Kenny Dalglish has to wait so long for his.
Cooky has done a lot for English cricket, but when you understand what KK has done throughout his lifetime it pales into insignificance.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Hate the honours list for sports stars and celebrities. Should solely be given to people giving service to their communities by way of volunteers, charitable work etc. Danny Boyles attitude in refusing his a few years ago was spot on. The whole thing leaves a bad taste in my view and should be consigned to history.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
With all due respect and being a massive cricket fan I find it ridiculous that Alistair Cook has been given a Knighthood when someone like Sir Kenny Dalglish has to wait so long for his.
Cooky has done a lot for English cricket, but when you understand what KK has done throughout his lifetime it pales into insignificance.

I think KK's a great shout for an honour but is he eligible, being Israeli?

Stat Brother

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The whole thing is quite disgusting

All members of the Royal family eating Christmas dinner with the Queen have to be weighed before the meal.
They are then weighed afterwards as proof that they have eaten their full.

No Such This As A Fish.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Eurosceptic John Redwood gets a knighthood just before parliament votes on Theresa May’s Brexit deal. Pure coincidence. Nothing to see here at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Quite frankly, I would like to see the honours list scrapped.
Over a period of time, it has become a farce.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Eurosceptic John Redwood gets a knighthood just before parliament votes on Theresa May’s Brexit deal. Pure coincidence. Nothing to see here at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing to do with Europe, it's for his history of voting against LGBT issues and for capital punishment.

....and generally being a ****

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here