Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NSC Poster of The Year

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Difficult to have a poll and please throw away any thoughts of whether you agree with everything they say.

Who has added most to the debate ?

Made NSC most readable ?

Challenged your views ?

I have my choice but will wait to post.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Made NSC most readable ?

Challenged your views ?
For me [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] [MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION]
A mixture of the above.
:thumbsup:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I'll have to go for Thunder Bolt who has re-invented themselves (in their second guise on NSC) as an empathetic political activist with heart.

Also "big shout out" (jesus can't believe I typed that) for Harry Wilson's Tackle who refuses to put himself in a box.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
For me [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] [MENTION=24867]chaileyjem[/MENTION] [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] [MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION] [MENTION=11350]LamieRobertson[/MENTION]
A mixture of the above.

Most readable?
Not one clue what 2 of those are on about most of the time......:whistle:

Jimmy Grimble

AZ Gull by far the most useful member on here for Albion info.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
A mixture of the above.

Can't think why you would nominate [MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] given his habit of ignoring anyone he doesn't agree with !

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Difficult to have a poll and please throw away any thoughts of whether you agree with everything they say.

Made NSC most readable ?

Challenged your views ?

I have my choice but will wait to post.

What about

Ban of the year ?

Most stupid post of the year ?

Flounce of the year ?

Snowflake/Gammon of the year ?

Nazi Mod of the year ?

:whistle:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Agree on [MENTION=1276]AZ Gull[/MENTION] being the most useful poster.

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] (creep, I know, but wind up material par excellence) [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] [MENTION=21064]easy[/MENTION]10 - still remember the monorail - and [MENTION=28056]bn9 bha[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION]

Also mention for [MENTION=47]Tooting Gull[/MENTION]

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
[MENTION=1200]Harry Wilson's tackle[/MENTION] great music threads and I'm not on his ignore list [MENTION=28934]AmexRuislip[/MENTION] always good to hear how the allotment is going, and how far off retirement still is [MENTION=435]Stat Brother[/MENTION] other than his cycling threads always interesting to read

In fact everyone who has contributed something that has made me chuckle (far too many to mention)

And despite the infraction from [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] I will still maintain my view on Escape To Victory

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Me.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
PPF. A beautiful reminder that at least one person can be a bigger twunt than me.

The Clamp

NSC Patreon
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
There are quite a few I like on here this year but if I must pick one then it’s [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] . She has served her country without showing off, has a broad knowledge of many subjects, can correct people without being abusive and contributes interesting points on most matters. A good egg, I think.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I like [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] amongst others. Always willing to have a debate. The one time we’ve really not agreed was when he said we were going down after a few bad results last season - luckily I was right ;)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here