[Albion] NSC Poster of The Year

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Simmo Says - textbook

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
I’d like to thank everyone in respecting my privacy at this time of year. Give my award to someone less deserving.

******* Happy New Year to 90% of you��������

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
[MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION]

She's of these parts, talks a lot of sense, served her country, holds her own on a football forum that is inevitably male dominated and isn't afraid to call a spade, a spade, always done politely with the patience of a saint.

And is never wrong....:D

Shut up at the back, someone has already said that.....:wink:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Hilarious! Did he really? Can someone repost the screen grab?

Unfortunately I won't be reading the post to which this is a reply because......yes! He's on ignore. Who would have known? ??? :lolol:

You read my other posts, hence the thumbs up you gave me by accident( cant do that whilst ignoring can you)..........i dont know why you pretend to ignore so many people all the time

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
[MENTION=3791]Wes[/MENTION]tander [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION]
@Nixonater [MENTION=3975]ben[/MENTION]s Grandad [MENTION=16159]Bold Seagull[/MENTION] [MENTION=28213]sussexguy[/MENTION]2k2 [MENTION=12935]GT49er[/MENTION]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Simmo Says - textbook

I swear Simples [MENTION=11499]simmo says[/MENTION] and his stinky offspring used to collect our rubbish

hqdefault.jpg

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
AmexRuislip for me.

The voice of reason and all things allotments and Wealdstone FC.

By the way AR - my Wealdstone friend reckons they're sunk and will even struggle to pay
players wages soon. Yikes!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
[MENTION=1557]maffew[/MENTION]

Kindness, understanding and compassion in every post. Shares unrefined wisdom that can only be owned by folk that have experienced darkness. Could be way off the mark there but I connect with a lot of what he says.

Oh ok ???

I swear Simples [MENTION=11499]simmo says[/MENTION] and his stinky offspring used to collect our rubbish

View attachment 103388

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
AmexRuislip for me.

The voice of reason and all things allotments and Wealdstone FC.

By the way AR - my Wealdstone friend reckons they're sunk and will even struggle to pay
players wages soon. Yikes!

Morning, yes Wealdstone FC are going through s somewhat rocky patch, after losing to Oxford City and Slough recently.
If I were Monkana, I'd get the hell out Dodge City.
They should the Wealdstone Raiders royalties!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England

:sigh: simmo is actually one of my favourite posters he's quite aware I think

and it meant to read "I swear Simples [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] and his offspring used to collect our stinky rubbish"
not "I swear Simples [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] and his stinky offspring used to collect our rubbish" (and up pops Wrong Direction)

hey ho

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
:sigh: simmo is actually one of my favourite posters he's quite aware I think

and it meant to read "I swear Simples [MENTION=25123]SIMMO SAYS[/MENTION] and his offspring used to collect our stinky rubbish"

hey ho

Well his son obviously hasn't got your little 'joke', as I know them both I think it's also gone over my head.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here