Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] A B C Murders - no spoilers

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Quite brilliant

John Malkovich(sp?) Was just brilliant as Poirot

I thoroughly recommend watching this on catchup if you haven't been watching it!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Quite brilliant

John Malkovich(sp?) Was just brilliant as Poirot

I thoroughly recommend watching this on catchup if you haven't been watching it!

I really liked this.
I don't get all the people on social media moaning that it wasn't like David Suchet's. What would be the point of a carbon copy of another actor?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 3, 2012
I really liked this.
I don't get all the people on social media moaning that it wasn't like David Suchet's. What would be the point of a carbon copy of another actor?

I thought it was excellent, and probably liked it because it WASN'T like David Suchet. John Malkovich was excellent...... as was most if not all of the cast.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Loved it, and thought Malkovich was utterly brilliant as Poirot. This resulted in being the recipient of significant disapproval from my other half who thinks Suchet is peerless and untouchable.

Mind you, I did find the appearance of Billy Mack’s manager somewhat disconcerting.

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I too thought it was really good. My wife also thought it was good however for her “David Suchet will still be and probably always will be Poirot”.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Watched 2 out 3 so far, very good

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here