Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Krakow

Binney on acid

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
My partner and I are thinking of spending five days in Krakow in May. Any recommendations re hotels / B&Bs? We want to be in a central location, with easy access to must see sites.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Nice cheap and comfortable hotel opposite the opera house. And just down the read from the main square.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Stay in the district of Kazamierz. A short stroll into town but a far more interesting place as the sun sets. Schindler’s museum is close . It was the old Jewish quarter.....

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Book for the starka restaurant before you go excellent food and reasonable price. Visit house of beers.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
We stayed with friends when we used to go over so can't help with that, but I would definitely go to Zakopane and also Wieliczka Salt Mines when you go.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Been twice recently to Krakow and going again in Sept 2019. Warsaw on the other hand is a major let down.

I agree with Questions. Stay in the Jewish area. It's cheaper, quirky and quite frankly the best option. Lots to do in Krakow.

Albion my Albion

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
777 Apartaments is a modern, self-catering accommodations located in central Kraków, 394 feet from the green Planty Park surrounding the Old Town. It features Free Wi-Fi access and a spa bath in the bathroom.

The apartment will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a cd player. There is a full kitchenette with a dishwasher. There are towels in the bathroom. More

Old Town is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and history.

This is our guests' favorite part of Krakow, according to independent reviews.

This property also has one of the top-rated locations in Krakow! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.

Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.

This apartment is also rated as the best value in Krakow! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city.

The Mole

Feb 20, 2004
Bowdon actually , Cheshire
Just returned from Krakow - lovely place
Mo-ja near the old town does great breakfasts. Zupa in the Jewish Quarter does great soups (ideal for a quick lunch)

Agree with the other posters that the old Jewish Quarter is the best place for eating and drinking.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Schindlers factory is very big allow several hours there. Auschwitz is well Auschwitz, you really need a planned tour and it would be too much, imho, to do and the salt mines in 1 day as some tours offer. Loved the city.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here