Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] TV Gold! Bros...after the screaming stopped (documentary)

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I am begging you, pleading with you in fact to download this from BBC catch up if not seen.

It is Comedy of the Year (in a not intended way), honestly it could have been written by Alan Partridge or David Brent. :lolol:

If you thought they were c***s in the 80's, they have taken to a whole new level now. Their ego's, lack of self awareness and attempts to sound philosophical and wise will have you falling off your chairs in hysterics.

Simply, too many soundbites to list, I'm only 15 mins in and my sides are hurting listening to the utter bo llocks they keep coming out with. Hats off to the film makers; they must have been pissing themselves throughout and yet would have had to keep faces straight because of the size of ego's they were filming.

Treat yourself, have a watch and then list your favourite gems the Goss brothers came out with - so far, the one about cutting trees with a butter knife is priceless. What a cock!!!

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I am begging you, pleading with you in fact to download this from BBC catch up if not seen.

It is Comedy of the Year (in a not intended way), honestly it could have been written by Alan Partridge or David Brent. :lolol:

If you thought they were c***s in the 80's, they have taken to a whole new level now. Their ego's, lack of self awareness and attempts to sound philosophical and wise will have you falling off your chairs in hysterics.

Simply, too many soundbites to list, I'm only 15 mins in and my sides are hurting listening to the utter bo llocks they keep coming out with. Hats off to the film makers; they must have been pissing themselves throughout and yet would have had to keep faces straight because of the size of ego's they were filming.

Treat yourself, have a watch and then list your favourite gems the Goss brothers came out with - so far, the one about cutting trees with a butter knife is priceless. What a cock!!!

Made by a local lad too.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Yes, I'm tempted but in my heart it will never live up to seminal BBC documentary Trouble At The Top - Bucks Fizz Making Your Mind Up.

A script writer could never have come up the story of David Van Day performing in a competing band.

I've never been that excited by a television programme until I heard the line up for this years I'm A Celeb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here