Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Kenneth Branagh.and Conspricy

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I remember it being on TV a few years back: one of the best made-for-TV films I've ever seen, I hadn't realised it was on You Tube

el punal

Of all those in Hitler’s “inner circle” Heydrich was an absolute monster. I believe he instigated the Final Solution programme of mass murdering Jews and other ethnic groups. Hitler described him as the “man with an iron heart”. The only note of satisfaction about this repulsive man was his death. After being ambushed by two members of the Czech resistance he received wounds to his abdomen from grenade shrapnel and died some days later in agony from the infection caused.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
An absolute classic. A selection of top British character actors whose credits go from Shameless to Doc Martin via Downton Abbey as the Nazi bureacrats who oversaw the Final Solution. The banality of evil fully exposed.

The Clamp

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
It's a brilliant, essential watch. I think on the whole, actors make too big a deal of how difficult playing a role is but in this case I imagine it must have been a heavy, sober and difficult task to portray these calm monsters discussing mass murder and genocide as if they were deciding who's going out to get the sandwiches.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here