Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Celtic want Connolly on loan

0 Not allowed!
    Mind you it is from the Scottish Sun but anyway here's the article:

http://www.punditarena.com/football/...ds7Gv3nmZOyi_Y

Personally, it would be brilliant for him I think as Rodgers promotes a decent style of play. The only issue I have is if they want to turn that loan into a permanent move come July.

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Already said to be nonsense by Naylor. Would expect Connolly to go out on loan but not sure he’d be playing enough games at Celtic yet.
      Well the thirty minutes are almost up Swindon fans but your not there yet. in it goes (yyyyyyeeeessssssss) ooohhh its gone in, Brighton in added on time have snatched a goal through Virgo!!! Incredible!! Once again there is late, late, late drama in the playoffs!!

Unused substitute REMF 5.

Proud owner of Hendersons Gloves from 18/10/2005. Crystal Palace 0-1 Brighton And Hove Albion

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Da Man Clay View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Already said to be nonsense by Naylor. Would expect Connolly to go out on loan but not sure he’d be playing enough games at Celtic yet.
      Ahh missed Naylor's comment. As you were.

0 Not allowed!
      When does his contract run out?
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Philzo-93 View Post
      Mind you it is from the Scottish Sun but anyway here's the article:

http://www.punditarena.com/football/...ds7Gv3nmZOyi_Y

Personally, it would be brilliant for him I think as Rodgers promotes a decent style of play. The only issue I have is if they want to turn that loan into a permanent move come July.
      That's not the issue. The issue would b whether he would get ''game time'' - If they are gonna play him then it's a ''win win'' situation for Brighton because they will create chances for him and we would then have a multi million pound teenager on our hands.

So wherever he may go on loan time the only issue for me is whether he is likely to play or not.

1 Not allowed!
      Nah. He needs to go to a good team in a league with competition.
      Swillis 15/09/2018
      "Zaha is a good player buts he's no Anthony Knockaert, christ he isn't even as good as Will Buckley".
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      I don't know how the idea can be ''poo pooed'' totally. Rogic goes to the Asian Games in January, so he might get assurances of game time. I don't see how anyone can know who he might go to; however, he is correct. It will be to a side where he will get minutes on the pitch

0 Not allowed!
      Bit too good for Celtic

0 Not allowed!
      The article you quote states that Celtic are ‘considering’ a bid for Connolly. One would infer that they have not contacted the club, therefore AN has no real basis to nonsense the rumour.

It’s another textbook denial by AN, just as CH declares that they are looking to loan out some of the younger players.

Watch this space - he could easily rock up at a top Championship club, Celtic or even Rangers.
      :guitar:

1 Not allowed!
      The important thing is his contract, some have suggested he signed a new one but the reports allude to it coming to an end
      “FROM the towns all Inns have been driven: from the villages most. . . . Change your hearts or you will lose your Inns and you will deserve to have lost them. But when you have lost your Inns drown your empty selves, for you will have lost the last of England.”