Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leroy Rosenior

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Do you not consider that he would have already learnt enough for a lower Div 2 side to make them decent as he has played under some good managers and must have learnt something.

Possibly, but if he is serious about entering into management, I'm sure he would want to have the best preperation possible. It's the old adage, being a good and successful player, doesn't automatically make you a good manager.

If I were him I'd wait a bit, and get a good season or two's coaching experience in first.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
hypothetical really as I am not a chairman of such a club against that I would point out Gerrard and Lampard and our own Mullery but I can see your point. Happy New Year.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Do you not consider that he would have already learnt enough for a lower Div 2 side to make them decent as he has played under some good managers and must have learnt something.

Nope. He has been retired as a player for only five months, and he wants to learn as much as possible about management and coaching before finding that first job. He is at a superb academy where he can learn from among the best.

He'll go into management when he has the relevant experience and knowledge, not before.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here