Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mesut Ozil

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He really is a disgrace and sums up everything wrong about the greed of footballers, I would guess on wages of £150k plus a week and is a stinking shit who has no concern or passion for the club paying his wages.

Total full on to$$er in my view.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oi, get to the back of that queue :lolol:

Ozil :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Didn't see him playing, didn't notice he'd been subbed off. :lolol: :lolol:

£100,000+ a week doesn't get you much, these days.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
AWOL. Can see why they get so upsetwith him.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
defines luxury player, capable of sublime performances, if the stars align, moon in the correct phase and weather amenable. and the opposition isnt too defensive.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
He really is a disgrace and sums up everything wrong about the greed of footballers, I would guess on wages of £150k plus a week and is a stinking shit who has no concern or passion for the club paying his wages.

Total full on to$$er in my view.

Good. The more the big clubs have these James Blunts stealing a living, the better we’ll get on in this league. #NoDickheads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
defines luxury player, capable of sublime performances, if the stars align, moon in the correct phase and weather amenable. and the opposition isnt too defensive.

This, on his day brilliant, wind in the wrong direction, wrong colour kit, wrong filling in his sandwich : anonymous

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
It really does define everything that is wrong with modern football! I’m a firm believer in salary caps but recognise it will never happen in the PL.

bhafcjack

Nov 3, 2018
Brighton
A great talent however he only shows that with 1 pass or goal every 5 games. Unless he changes his attitude, after he retires he will be remembered as one of the biggest wastes of talent in football.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
A silly contract like that ups the ante, with other snouts soon arriving at the payroll trough.

C7249962-0E27-4EDF-8C4C-443AAA07620E.png

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
There's me thinking you were going to write:-

MotM performance. :lol: :facepalm:
I very nearly did say thought he played better than Locadia just to see how many I could catch but then thought I’d be playing into the hands of clever buggers like you, the hunter becomes the hunted and all that:bigwave:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Unless he changes his attitude, after he retires he will be remembered as one of the biggest wastes of talent in football.

....and a World Cup winner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here