Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Two punch ups in the north?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
One at half time, two pissed teenagers turffed out after calling a Brighton fan arsenal?
And after the game another brawl

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
My son was right next to a melee at the back of Block D.

A bloke racially abused an Arsenal player, someone had an issue with that, then both sets of mates piled in with knuckle dragger threats. By all accounts everyone ended up sounding like Danny Dyer.

No interest from stewards.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
My son was right next to a melee at the back of Block D.

A bloke racially abused an Arsenal player, someone had an issue with that, then both sets of mates piled in with knuckle dragger threats. By all accounts everyone ended up sounding like Danny Dyer.

No interest from stewards.

What was said, allegedly?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
If a Brighton fan has stood up to other Brighton fans who were racially absusing someone then he needs to be called out as taking the correct action.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
If a Brighton fan has stood up to other Brighton fans who were racially absusing someone then he needs to be called out as taking the correct action.

If...

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
There was a child (6/7 I would guess) in the front of the family stand wearing an Arsenal shirt.

As the family stand is a 'home' area of the ground, shouldn't the stewards have said something?

And why would a parent think that was ok?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
There was a child (6/7 I would guess) in the front of the family stand wearing an Arsenal shirt.

As the family stand is a 'home' area of the ground, shouldn't the stewards have said something?

And why would a parent think that was ok?

Have a day off mate...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Or according to some of the more vocal members on here, he is a snowflake, it's all banter, he is a grass.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here