Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Arsenal Fans

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Idiots. I went back 2 pages. ****ing entitled prick.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Worst away fans we have had bar none. Pathetic support. Why do they even bother? Had teams bring less than 150 on a weeknight make more noise than that lot.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Unfortunately 'big clubs' believe they should be beating all the sides not in the top 6. Unfortunately for Arsenal they are just a top 6 side and not a title winning side which is why they don't always win these sort of matches

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We’re a difficult team to beat at home, it’s no shame holding on for a point against us. Respect the point Arsenal fans.

:lolol:

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
They're not even football fans, just a bunch of pseudo 'football intellects' with a memory bank of arbitrary statistics they have heard from Martin Tyler, and a product of sky sports advertising. If you start looking at the opinions of these people (or have the misfortune of being near any on the train) then it's going to put you off the game. Stay away.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Arsenal, more than any other club, has seen a seismic shift in its fanbase from longterm working class supporters to well paid newbies. One simple reason:

879FA5DF-DD88-4B55-A5AD-B558E0A3599D.png

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Arsenal, more than any other club, has seen a seismic shift in its fanbase from longterm working class supporters to well paid newbies. One simple reason:

View attachment 103286

And £12 for a cheeseburger - my eyes nearly popped out when I saw that at the Emirates last season! Mind you, there were plenty of Gooners buying for their little Flymos and Auberginas before leaving with 20 minutes left to go.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
And £12 for a cheeseburger - my eyes nearly popped out when I saw that at the Emirates last season! Mind you, there were plenty of Gooners buying for their little Flymos and Auberginas before leaving with 20 minutes left to go.

Rupert earns enough from estate agency commission (Islington house prices) to treat the buggers.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Rupert earns enough from estate agency commission (Islington house prices) to treat the buggers.

You’re not kidding Westie me old mucker! And a merry Xmas to you Sir, btw. Hope it’s been a good one!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Worst away fans we have had bar none. Pathetic support. Why do they even bother? Had teams bring less than 150 on a weeknight make more noise than that lot.

Barnet in the rain at Withdean :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here