Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Same old Arsenal

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Their diving was off the scale tonight, an absolutely pathetic display. Dyche certainly had a point in his rant at the weekend.

Stephan Lichsteiner arguably the worst of the lot. Shit player and total dickhead to boot.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Their diving was off the scale tonight, an absolutely pathetic display. Dyche certainly had a point in his rant at the weekend.

Stephan Lichsteiner arguably the worst of the lot. Shit player and total dickhead to boot.

Oh I got fouled...owwww my hamstring. Oh wait, it’s not a foul and we have no subs left. I best get up. Cheat.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
"brighton held on for their lives , arsenal will be disappointed to lose ground".........for my money we could have won that game but happy with a point , not sure what game they were watching cos we were all over them for most of the second half .......we just need a touch of class and we'll be there ...!!

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003

Was he the one with long 'David Luiz' style hairdo?!! Thought he was the most guilty party, went down with the MINIMUM of contact. I'll watch the game later today on the box to see again, but live, I thought he was the worst culprit.

PS I'd be gutted if I was an Arsenal fan there today......how they went 20 unbeaten beggars belief.....thought they were poor, baring in mind the dosh they've spent this season

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Was he the one with long 'David Luiz' style hairdo?!! Thought he was the most guilty party, went down with the MINIMUM of contact. I'll watch the game later today on the box to see again, but live, I thought he was the worst culprit.

PS I'd be gutted if I was an Arsenal fan there today......how they went 20 unbeaten beggars belief.....thought they were poor, baring in mind the dosh they've spent this season

My son was in the NS where he said everyone near him thought Guendouzi (hairdo) was a cheating wnkr, and they let him know it.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How did that guy escape a booking when diving Zaha like near our box when not touched.

Didn't he get booked a short while later after our counter-attack came to nothing?

As to the bigger point. I think it's easy to point to Arsenal for their diving. But I felt March went to ground too easily too often.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Didn't he get booked a short while later after our counter-attack came to nothing?

As to the bigger point. I think it's easy to point to Arsenal for their diving. But I felt March went to ground too easily too often.

That was Kolasinac for moaning that a FK wasn't awarded. The diver escaped

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class

They'd scored at least two in every away game before today, which goes a long way towards unbeaten streaks.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

That was Guendouzi, he was pathetic. Montoya's challenge was a booking, but he didn't actually touch him. You'd have thought he had been maimed the way he was rolling about.

The dive on the edge of the box from Torreira in the second half was so bad, retrospective action should be taken.

They have a lot of injuries but they were very poor.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
A nobody then

yes bruv , another northern nobody , i find it irritating and exhilarating in equal measures that we are still flying under the radar as far as a lot of these "experts" are concerned , i still reckon we stood up really well against the arse and with a bit of luck we could have nicked it ......3 points of the blue noses would be nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here