Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Seagulls TV - Not Working (Again?)

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Currently, it's impossible to get onto Seagulls TV videos. I can sign in and access my account details, subscription, etc. But when I click on More/Seagulls TV and try to access any video, the content window is black and the page only shows "Sign in/Register" in the top right corner, rather than my name. So I never get to access any videos.

This problem has existed, intermittently, for weeks. Anyone else experiencing the same? If so, what's the solution?

Seagull London

Nov 14, 2016
I had the same issue. I can watch seagulls tv on my phone but it wouldn't work on my laptop. Any chance you are using Google chrome? The only way I can make it work on a computer now is if I use internet explorer instead of Google chrome.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Seagull London

Nov 14, 2016
From my experience it seems to be an issue with google chrome and seagulls tv. The only workaround i have found is running seagulls tv on enternet explorer, I guess you could also try running it on safari or mozilla firefox. If that doesnt work for you then try seagulls tv on your phone, that seems to allways work for me no matter what internet platform i use.

Apologise in advance, this might be a double post because I'm not sure if my original post went through.

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
From my experience it seems to be an issue with google chrome and seagulls tv. The only workaround i have found is running seagulls tv on enternet explorer, I guess you could also try running it on safari or mozilla firefox. If that doesnt work for you then try seagulls tv on your phone, that seems to allways work for me no matter what internet platform i use.

Apologise in advance, this might be a double post because I'm not sure if my original post went through.

Chrome works fine for me. Firefox has stopped working for me, so not sure it is down to the browser you are using. Maybe a random setting, may have a play later this week to see if it is a setting or temporary file causing the issue

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Currently, it's impossible to get onto Seagulls TV videos. I can sign in and access my account details, subscription, etc. But when I click on More/Seagulls TV and try to access any video, the content window is black and the page only shows "Sign in/Register" in the top right corner, rather than my name. So I never get to access any videos.

This problem has existed, intermittently, for weeks. Anyone else experiencing the same? If so, what's the solution?

It just doesn't work on my computers. Same problem with the audio for away games. Laptops, desktops and four browsers do not work.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley

Had this problem also. I emailed them. I cleared all cookies and tried another browser and it worked. I then switched back to Chrome and it was fine.
The good thing is they can be contacted by live chat. I was seen too within a minute.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Had this problem also. I emailed them. I cleared all cookies and tried another browser and it worked. I then switched back to Chrome and it was fine.
The good thing is they can be contacted by live chat. I was seen too within a minute.

This every time, I usually have to change my password from BarberOut to.................:wink:

madinthehead

I have changed this
Jan 22, 2009
Oberursel, Germany
OK. had a play. My issue was adblock. stopped it running on all sites on the brightonandhovealbion.com domain and it started working

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Success at last! I used CCleaner on both Edge and Chrome browsers, deleting unwanted cookies, cache and browser history. Then disabled Adblock on the www.BrightonandHoveAlbion.com domain on both browsers, as belatedly suggested by the support people.

Not sure which of these steps actually fixed the problem. But suddenly I'm now able to access video stories and match highlights, on both Edge and Chrome browsers.

Many thanks for all your thoughts and suggestions. Sorted!

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I've been using Internet Explorer just for the videos. I wondered if it was a Flash Player problem. I'll try disabling my ad blocker and clearing cache as others have done.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here