Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Today

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
My son is mascot. We need to get there early. I’ve got my very elderly father inlaw with me, where can we park? I don’t mind paying.

Enjoy the game lads. 3-0 home win.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
No-where to park around the ground, you’ll probably need to park in either Lewes or Brighton, then get one of the rare buses or a cab/uber to the ground.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
My son is mascot. We need to get there early. I’ve got my very elderly father inlaw with me, where can we park? I don’t mind paying.

The Racecourse Park & Ride opens at 2.15.
I'm not sure but I think nearer car parks at the stadium may be sold out. Check out on the club website under Tickets.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Can't help with your parking question but I hope you have a great day. For your son, being mascot at Albion vs. Arsenal in the Premier League for the Boxing Day fixture is something he will remember forever. I hope he has the best day.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts

I’ll be getting to the ground at about 2:45-3:00, and will be parking in Bennett’s Field. If you park somewhere close-ish to my route (M/A23, A27), I’d be happy to pick you up and drop you off again. PM me if that’s a flier...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here