Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Effing Fireworks on Christmas Eve???

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Since when was it the norm for this then, must be three different home displays going off over here in West Hove! My dog thought she’d seen the last for the year in November!!!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Since when was it the norm for this then, must be three different home displays going off over here in West Hove! My dog thought she’d seen the last for the year in November!!!

Look at me, chav sort of behaviour.

Not really fair on dogs, and no warning for the owner.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Like a bad chef, we lack confidence at Christmas in this country and just keep adding exotic ingredients.

In a few years time it will be traditional Christmas fireworks along with Secret Santa, jumpers that light up, Iberico ham and prosecco.

Hopefully post Brexit Jacob Rees Mogg will lead a military coup and enforce the more traditional elements of an English Christmas such as Morecambe and Wise, poverty in the East End of London and Ferrero Rocher.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Like a bad chef, we lack confidence at Christmas in this country and just keep adding exotic ingredients.

In a few years time it will be traditional Christmas fireworks along with Secret Santa, jumpers that light up, Iberico ham and prosecco.

Hopefully post Brexit Jacob Rees Mogg will lead a military coup and enforce the more traditional elements of an English Christmas such as Morecambe and Wise, poverty in the East End of London and Ferrero Rocher.

Sent from my BLA-L09 using Tapatalk

And sprouts boiled for three days.

Love a good display myself. And the cheapest way to get one is to eat a three day bolied sprout and then stick a glitter bomb up yer 'arris.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Have you thought it could be some kind of celebration? wedding, birthday, christening?
Maybe they should have asked permission first?
Fireworks are allowed for Nov 5th. Rest of year is antisocial behaviour.

Sent from my SM-T285 using Tapatalk

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Just parked up at Littlehampton Tescos and saw a Chinese lantern whizz past about 100 foot above me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here