Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] thankyou forest

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
having recently received $150 .00 in bonus bets 1 did a 5 legged this week west brom , boro , naarch, stoke and forest all to win , i placed the bet on thursday only to learn that qpr's away streak at forest is the longest without a win currently running in the league .....well , the rest is history isn't it faceplate for **** sake etc etc etc ....merry crimbo ****ing humbug.:rant::bigwave::rock::ban:

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Ouch!

SkyBet do a group bet option now where you and a bunch of mates pick a team each. 9 of us picked teams, with one joker picking palace. We were a Newcastle & a Derby goal away from the biggest win I have ever seen. 2 goals off a life changing amount of money... gutted :cry:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Ouch!

SkyBet do a group bet option now where you and a bunch of mates pick a team each. 9 of us picked teams, with one joker picking palace. We were a Newcastle & a Derby goal away from the biggest win I have ever seen. 2 goals off a life changing amount of money... gutted :cry:

faaaark......i did 3 bets all up had newcastle and derby on other tickets ....fair play to the palace punter...!!! would have been a fantastic pick up this close to crimbo....my 150 bet was worth 3700 if forest had won.......one of my good mates is a forest fan ....he pointed out Qpr's stat as we sat in his jacuzzi with the dorises....quaffing expensive japanese gin ...i had a sinking feeling then and thought it may have been the gin .......all in all a shit week for football ....imho of course ....all the best for the festive period mate.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
having recently received $150 .00 in bonus bets 1 did a 5 legged this week west brom , boro , naarch, stoke and forest all to win , i placed the bet on thursday only to learn that qpr's away streak at forest is the longest without a win currently running in the league .....well , the rest is history isn't it faceplate for **** sake etc etc etc ....merry crimbo ****ing humbug.:rant::bigwave::rock::ban:
They cost me £550 also :(

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Staying with the betting theme, weren't the betting firms pulling out of all this 'in your face' pre match/half time adverts? Doesn't seem anything has changed.
Listening to Cardiff v Man Utd on TalkSport they seemed to do 5 mins of commentary followed by 2 mins of all the latest 'who will score next' odds. Surprised they had time for all six goals. TBH I turned over as I couldn't stand it.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

I've fallen behind the times....not heard this one before

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
faaaark......i did 3 bets all up had newcastle and derby on other tickets ....fair play to the palace punter...!!! would have been a fantastic pick up this close to crimbo....my 150 bet was worth 3700 if forest had won.......one of my good mates is a forest fan ....he pointed out Qpr's stat as we sat in his jacuzzi with the dorises....quaffing expensive japanese gin ...i had a sinking feeling then and thought it may have been the gin .......all in all a shit week for football ....imho of course ....all the best for the festive period mate.

:bowdown::lolol:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Staying with the betting theme, weren't the betting firms pulling out of all this 'in your face' pre match/half time adverts? Doesn't seem anything has changed.
Listening to Cardiff v Man Utd on TalkSport they seemed to do 5 mins of commentary followed by 2 mins of all the latest 'who will score next' odds. Surprised they had time for all six goals. TBH I turned over as I couldn't stand it.

Same on Sky this afternoon. We remarked on it. As a complete non better it doesn't bother me, but one could be forgiven for thinking that Sky shows a betting show, a bit like Grandstand with the ge gees, but instead the compo is some shite football match. I'm Ray Winstone and I gambol irresponsibly with sheep. :flounce::sheep:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Was offered an accum by a mate, 5 fold 22/1 had a Bournemouth win in it, told him I couldn’t so picked West Ham instead ffs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here