Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Karamba betting site

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Back in the summer during the world cup I signed up with the above named company ..... they had some offer on Facebook that I took on and won. .... not a lot, about £30.

When I went to withdraw the money they became somewhat difficult. They wanted a copy of my passport/driving licence .... which I told them they couldn't have.
Eventually they returned my initial stake of £10.
They have now contacted me to tell me that they are going to charge me money for not servicing my account.

Anyone else had any dealings with these *****?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Asking for ID is perfectly normal for bookies and part of their KYC / AML obligations.

It is so what grating that they don’t do this at account opening, but they’re all the same unfortunately.

I do have a vague recollection that Karamba are one of the shadiest though and so genuinely make it difficult to get money back by sometimes asking for notarised ID.

Some companies will look to charge you a fee if the account has not been touched for some time - generally 6 months. It takes the form of them taking some of your account balance. As such I wonder if their system still shows you having an account open and that has triggered the communication you have received.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Gotta wonder how desperate you are for a bet if Karamba betting, as advertised on Facebook, is your 'go to' bookie.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
They are pretty bad, they found any excuse not to verify my about to allow me withdraw a small about of winnings off a free bet.

I had to supply my Address and passport close to 10 times as something was alway just wrong despite using the same photos for every other website.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here