Bernardo

March
Propper
Stephens
Bissouma
Locadia

Murray

Subs; Steele, Bong, Gross, Knockaert, Andone, Kayal, White

Any idea on when Jose and Ali J are both going to be match fit?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Brighton & Hove Albion.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Pugh

Pew, Barney, McGrew, Cuthbert

Dibble, Andone, Grubb, Billan

Bentha, Flowerpotmen

Could do a job. Either way, We're DOOMED I tell thee. McWhohe OUT!!!!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Could be that people watched the game today and that is why they are picking him to start v Arsenal.after his impressive performance

Would that be when he blocked our own shot or smashed the ball out of play to no one?

West Upper Seagull

Oct 31, 2003
Woodingdean
Could be that people watched the game today and that is why they are picking him to start v Arsenal.after his impressive performance

Locadia did ok in the first half but I wouldn’t describe him as impressive ! Sorry but he simply should not start against Arsenal.

We need to go 4-4-2 for this one and play Andone and Murray together and take the game to them. The team I want to see is:

Ryan
Montoya - Balogun - Duffy - Bernard​
March - Propper - Bissouma - Knockaert
Murray - Andone​

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would that be when he blocked our own shot or smashed the ball out of play to no one?

He couldnt get out of the way of the shot by Bissouma and many goals for and against us have resulted from deflections. The pass down to the corner was I assume aimed for March to run to but unfortunately he hadnt read the pass and made the move. Had Dunk done the same much would be said about iut being a good idea to set us attacking.

Most of his passes were very good,

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

He certainly wasn't the only person surprised that instead of running into the acre of free space, our right winger choose that moment to be tracking back. :shrug:

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Whoever plays, I’d just like to see some intent on attacking and winning the game. I can accept losing if the intent is there to win the game and not just limit damage. Palace, saints, wolves have all recently shown you don’t have to sit back and admire/respect teams the way we do imo.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Locadia did ok in the first half but I wouldn’t describe him as impressive ! Sorry but he simply should not start against Arsenal.

We need to go 4-4-2 for this one and play Andone and Murray together and take the game to them. The team I want to see is:

Ryan
Montoya - Balogun - Duffy - Bernard​
March - Propper - Bissouma - Knockaert
Murray - Andone​

You obviously have no idea about football then, an Arsenal side that wait for you to come to them then pick you off, and very fast at counter attacking, yet very susceptible to counter attacks themselves. todays line-up and formation would be perfect for arsenal, but a little more defensive.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Whoever plays, I’d just like to see some intent on attacking and winning the game. I can accept losing if the intent is there to win the game and not just limit damage. Palace, saints, wolves have all recently shown you don’t have to sit back and admire/respect teams the way we do imo.

Lets see those teams win a few more like it before we start championing them...after all two of then are actually below us (currently)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here