Pubs in Brighton open Christmas Day Evening

0 Not allowed!
    Looking for some help on the above.

I'm one of the unfortunates who has their birthday on Christmas day. It's my 50th this year and I fancy going to the pub for a few in the evening. Any one know of any that may be open. The closest I've found is that the Park View is open til 5 but i'll still be tied up doing family stuff at that time.

Thank you (and Merry Christmas).

• North Stand Chat

advertising

0 Not allowed!
      Happy Birthday mate, looks like you are on your own.
      Jimmy Melia's shoes.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Warner Edwards View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Looking for some help on the above.

I'm one of the unfortunates who has their birthday on Christmas day. It's my 50th this year and I fancy going to the pub for a few in the evening. Any one know of any that may be open. The closest I've found is that the Park View is open til 5 but i'll still be tied up doing family stuff at that time.

Thank you (and Merry Christmas).
      If I come across any I will let you know, but from previous experience it’s slim-pickings. A slightly different option is a nice hotel bar. All the big hotel bars should be open, The Grand will most definitely.

Merry Xmas and happy birthday.
      "I will design a town in the image of your face. Round the wrinkles of your eyes my footsteps you can trace. We could promenade down infra-nasel depression. The streets of your hands will never feel a recession."

0 Not allowed!
      Cheers

I've only managed to nail down that the Brewer's Arms in Lewes is open that evening so I'm probably going to head to one of the seafront bars in Brighton.