Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] [Boxing] Hearn Vs Warren

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Warrington Frampton probably the better quality in terms of capability but can’t miss Chisora v Whyte after the last absolute war between the two. Come on Derrick!!!

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I hope both main events are not on at the same time, but I guess its Hearn's attempt to do away with Frank Warren. I hope that's not the case, as Hearn is only here because of his father, and despite the hype Whyte v Chisora is a domestic tear up fight against a wold title fight which will be more scientific.

Warren was also brave enough to bring us Fury v Wilder which turned into a classic, which his fighter has chosen to stay away from so far.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Out of the two id have to go with warrens ppv, unless its a top main event for example canelo vs ggg, if im paying £20 for the event it has to be a good undercard and the undercard on sky tonight is absoloutly shocking. Its a joke that they have made whyte chisora a ppv but hearn is taking the piss even more by putting that shite undercard aswell.

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Possibly because the fighters and their managers have talked them up as being worthy contenders for AJ and the public have fallen for it.,

You are right, they are both levels below fury joshua and wilder, yet the winner is more than likley going to fight AJ next. Hearn is milking his cash cow

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Crap undercard on Sky, but good main event.
Some good fights on Warren's card, looking forward to seeing Saunders back in the ring plus Martin Murray.

Will flick between both.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Last time I checked you couldn’t buy a round of drinks in the pub for £20. PPV is a cheap night in!

Keep out of them poncy craft bars and you can!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here