Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] To the influx of Palace fans arriving credit where it's due...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Should I be wearing a scarf on my wrist, getting my hair cut in a mullet and looking for a ruck outside the Amex shop post match then? :lolol:

I MUST try harder!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
No one is saying that. Just crap to see the gushing.

I think it's just been more "fair play, good result" than 'Louis Spence' style twirling around with a pair of red and blue pom-poms...

But, I can see why some people would get irked. Depends on what kind of person you are, I suppose?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just wait until they leapfrog us on Boxing Day. You won't be able to move around here when all the ***** return in number.

Your bingo card should include the following:

"Mind the gap"
"Always in our shadow"
"There are teachers and there are pupils"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
**** off you sad twatt.

Ban this prick please. NSC is not the place for this tedious turd.

I'm now intrigued to find out if this person is what she says he is or what we think he might have inadvertently revealed about herself. I have no problem with the polite Palarse posters on here, but I don't want to feel I'm just being mocked in an elaborate but rather silly bit of trollery. **** me, I could unblock several self-styled Brighton supporters on here if I were in need of that. :facepalm::lolol:

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
Why would a Palace fan come on here bragging about a win against another team?

If we beat City I’d be on HERE. Any Palace fan bragging about it on NSC is an attention seeking ****.

More to the point, why is there a thread on an albion forum congratulating palace on beating citeh???
weird....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Deary me. No wonder outsiders laugh at our rivalry. This post about sums up the modern fan

How should we react to Palace's win yesterday, then? Bitterness? Tears? Pretend we didn't notice?

I suspect that their knuckle draggers are infuriated by one or two elderly chaps and some younger fellows on NSC saying 'well done' and 'nicely played' and 'one for the minnows'. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Seems the rivalry is officially over. Why the f*** are people so keen to heap praise on the scum? Save your breath (or fingers) all you mumsnetty twats that want to tell me that you are above all this silly rivalry business and welcome our 'friends' from up the road on here. I swear half the idiots on here see Palace as their second (or third) team.

Truth be told....lots of people aren't that bothered. I really don't like the club and all their antics over the last ten or so years. I am always happy to be above them in the league, and would be delighted if they drop down a division or two. But aside from shaking my head sadly at their chairman and 'fanatics' I don't really think about them. I have tried to engage with the rivalry, and have certainly had more than my share of unpleasant days out at shitehole park, but....anyway, small club deprived Citeh of expected 3 points - I would rather it had gone the other way but fair play to them :shrug:

(I should make it clear that my views often change by 360 degrees after I've been drinking, oddly :rolleyes::lolol:)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
How should we react to Palace's win yesterday, then? Bitterness? Tears? Pretend we didn't notice?

I suspect that their knuckle draggers are infuriated by one or two elderly chaps and some younger fellows on NSC saying 'well done' and 'nicely played' and 'one for the minnows'. :shrug:

Absolute nothing. Certainly not patting them on there backs.
Maybe I was brought up differently to you regarding the rivalry.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Fair enough.

Perhaps you're right. I'd been going six or seven years before the **** in the Fedora with the cigar and dodgy bird and dodgy team drifted across my horizon, and it was more irksome for me than the start of anything tribal. :thumbsup:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Bollox to them, I wasn't praising their win yesterday.
I'm sure their fans wouldn't be congratulating us if we beat Man City.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

Maybe you haven't met the decent ones who run marathons and take part in the REMF. Maybe you prefer having people to hate.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011

Bloody right! The scum winning...or even picking up a point...is no cause for celebration. EVER! Disappointing to see BHAFC supporters patting the scum on the back. JCLs? Plastics? Just unbelievably dim?

Merry Xmas to all (except the palace scum of course!!)

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Thanks for all the kind messages, Merry Christmas NSC :D

**** off you ******* **** sucking **** and don't ever ******* darken this ******* board again, you ******* stinking ******* bag of Satan's ****. Merry ******* Christmas to you, you ****.

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
I hope they go into administration AGAIN! The wages they pay are ridiculous and they are still behind us in the league!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
USdg.gif

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here