Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

phoenix

May 18, 2009
The only comparison I can come up with is Jurgen is the poor man's Lukaku. He will score goals but not many people rate him. Locadia WILL score goals but will look half useless most of the time.

But he sets others up as well !!

With his neat flicks. Granted he will never be a out and out striker, in the mould of Murray.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Apparently wanted by Derby

https://twitter.com/SportsPeteO/status/1159015856011169792

‘Derby boss Phillip Cocu is a big fan of Locadia having worked with him during his time in charge of PSV Eindhoven.’
Six months ago I'd have offered to drive him there myself. Now I rather want him to stay and see what he does under Potter. But then again, football is all about the finance these days - so if the money's right ...................................

GOM

living vicariously
Aug 8, 2005
Leeds - but not the dirty bit
liking and wanting is one thing. Buying or borrowing is another. I like Mo Salah, don't think he would move to us tho.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No, although there are many on her who would offer to drive him there and let him pick the music for the journey too

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
No way we can let him go now. He will play more and play better under Potter. I fancy him to set up a fair few chances for a predator like Maupay if he plays centrally as he has in pre season

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Locadia is wayyyyyyy too good for the championship, never really had a chance as an out and out striker here I don’t know why there’s just something about Locadia I feel like played in the right system he would score a fair few goals, he’s one of them players who I think would be suited to playing for a bigger team:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I honestly don't think we'd be in the market for a CF - We have a few already and, as you may have seen, one more coming in January. We certainly wouldn't be paying anything like what Brighton paid for Locadia...

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I honestly don't think we'd be in the market for a CF - We have a few already and, as you may have seen, one more coming in January. We certainly wouldn't be paying anything like what Brighton paid for Locadia...

Yes, sounds a bit of a fantasy wish by Phil, because we would want far more than you are willing to pay...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here