Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Locadia Today

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Always rated Big Jurgs, looking forward to seeing him bury double figures this season.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Well, I will, for one! :lolol:

Totally, totally wrong about El-Abd. It was before I joined NSC, but I was not a fan. Roll around to the Poyet years though, and his value was obvious.

Fair play and I respect your honesty :thumbs:

Honestly, I couldn't understand the hate towards him. We were dreadful but yet we had a centre back willing to play the ball on the floor. He was even moved to defensive midfield a few times. The problem was, whenever one of his passes was intercepted, the noise about him was then made. I remember groans whenever he came on.
I wasn't shocked one bit when Poyet came in and straight away stated he was the best defender at the club.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Thought he was okay today. Set up the first goal. Scored the second. Good positioning finding space behind the central striker. Mobile across the front line. Found space well.
I agree tackling is not his forte but he struck the ball well and in a full season I'd back him comfortably to make double figures if he is played centrally as he was today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Locadia is the new Barnes. No matter what he does it won't please some.

I doubt the poster who wrote of Locadia "not even a footballer" will come around anytime soon.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Well I'll be blowed, he scored one and set one up (deflected pass) in a friendly v Brum and we have the new unearthed diamond.

Nobody has ever had strong feelings about the guy personally, just reserved regarding his ability at PL level on what we have seen thus far.

That opinion stays the same with me, unproven at PL level. I hope he shows his worth.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I know it was only Birmingham but any of you doubters wavering yet, or is he still shitehouse, “not even a footballer” ?

Didn’t watch today at all.

But based on goal and assist, that’s two games in a row he’s played well, which is pleasing.

However, I still need to reach a fence in order to come off it on the right side - let’s wait until the real thing, rather than championship level football.

Good luck to him though.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
He has always shown himself to be a very tidy footballer with a good touch and rarely misplaces passes. Shown some great touches and finishes in the box when he gets the service. Our best hope of last seasons under achievers IMO

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I want him to be our new striker, as I know he’s got something.

If he puts in gut-busting work rate, he’ll get his reward. It’s all about work rate.

If he tackles like his life depends on it. If he runs like his life depends on it. If he wants to win like his life depends on it, he’ll be the main man we need.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Certainly a top finish today. That turn would have lost better defenders IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I want him to be our new striker, as I know he’s got something.

If he puts in gut-busting work rate, he’ll get his reward. It’s all about work rate.

If he tackles like his life depends on it. If he runs like his life depends on it. If he wants to win like his life depends on it, he’ll be the main man we need.

You have just described CMS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here