Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Locadia Today

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by portlock seagull View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Far from IMO. Ryan kept us in it with some stunning saves and far more worthy. Locadia may have scored (with help from Arsenal just as we helped them for their goal) but his all round game was awful (amongst a number of equals today) His first touch, control and passes were more often that not poor. As for his running, he looks like he’s stuck in treacle. No pace what so ever. I know this sounds harsh but I think today showed why he’s not a PL player despite the goal. I’ll add that Bernardo on another day could have cost us several goals. Proper and Stephens showed why we’ll never score goals in many matches, talk about inability to shoot and or turn attack into defence. Hope Knocky starts next game, Gross was much better today. Murray does what Murray does and Andone looked quick and nimble, what I was hoping for from attackers. But I don’t think Arsenal at their best today. We got lucky on that front. Both sides and the match in a word were scruffy. Very pleased with a point mind.
    Were you THAT drunk when you watched the game today?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

1 Not allowed!
      I thought he really grew into the game today to be honest and would keep him in against Everton. I think his game today is best exemplified through the fact that everyone seemed to be playing the ball to him in the second half. Fwiw everyone around me in the North Stand agreed.

If you don't agree, you can surely at least appreciate that he was so much better today than some of the bollocks he has coughed up in the past

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Icy Gull View Post
      Quality display from the current NSC hate figure. Love it when this happens

Of course the haters will denigrate his MOM display. It’s Barnes all over again
      It's a lovely view from up here on the moral high ground, isn't Icy.

Bloke behind me was giving Big Jurg pelters at the start of the game.
      Applauded him off saying 'he played really well today'.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

2 Not allowed!
      Was pleased for him today, needed that goal and what a confidence boost coming off to the crowd on their feet....hoping this pushes him onwards now

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Dolph Ins View Post
      I did. I assume you are just looking for some sort of reaction. Your comments were really quite offensive. OK maybe I'm not very au fait with this social media malarkey but I thought I was signed up to a Brighton and Hove Albion supporting website thingy.

Still looking for someone to tell me how to put portlock seagull on ignore.
      Why don’t you just check out mumsnet instead? I mean, NSC isn’t for you if you can’t handle someone else’s opinion differing from yours. As for saying my comments are offensive, Jesus Christ...Where exactly?!! Unbelievable Jeff...
      “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by saafend_seagull View Post
      Lol. This idiot still posting here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      It's truly amazing just how many posters are prepared to make themselves look like fookin idiots, time and time again, in exactly the same way.
      “Melancholy is incompatible with bicycling.” James E Starrs
      Rarely serious, frequently taken seriously.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by sussex_guy2k2 View Post
      Were you THAT drunk when you watched the game today?
      Ha ha good one
      “Everything about this looks wrong. The run-up is too long, too straight, and you know it’s going over the bar ... it goes over the bar, and Brighton have stolen a trip to Wembley! That is an absolute burglary! And that is the FA Cup!”

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by The Fifth Column View Post
      Were you watching the match in Braille?
      How offensive, member of my family is blind. How about having a go at the deaf next, or disabled. Or since it’s xmas, why not take the piss out of kids in hospital. Quality post Fifth. Merry Xmas

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by martin tyler View Post
      One bad touch which he then ran 50 yards and got the ball back.
      And gave it away immediately after if we’re talking about same moment.

1 Not allowed!
      I haven’t been a fan of him at all, but he had a great game and I had him as our MoM, bar Ryan.
      Barndoor Gatting, Barndoor Davies, Barndoor Holroyd, Barndoor Paynter. Who is next for this coveted title? Barnes is currently favourite to take the crown from Billy Paynter.