Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Esp as it hasn't happened in the past. :facepalm:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Yesterday was the first time he has ever been close to convincing me that he can play as a central striker. Hope he recovers soon.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I hate to spoil all of your Sunday afternoon fun, but in fairness to BG, the BT commentator did state at the time that Locadia caught his studs in the AstroTurf just off the pitch.
No idea if he was correct or not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What I noticed was the divot that flew up as Locadia landed and then jerked up his foot. My concern would be that the ground was not stable and his studs were unable to plant in the ground, lock and support his ankle.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
We were in close proximity. Although I'd had a couple of drinks, I would be 99% certain he went over well inside the pitch boundary, then hobbled along a bit to reach the sanctity and squidgy comfort of the astro.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Really seized his big opportunity. Absolutely ran himself into the ground and looked worth every penny of the £14 million we spent on him. Think he is really going to kick on from here.

I will not be reading replies to this thread.

All w/o committing a foul

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Maybe some form of moat, water circumnavigating the playing area would prevent an injury such as was suffered yesterday.
With a, drawbridge for those wishing to leave the pitch. Medieval wrenches serving ale, at the bars . I think we have, something there.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Interesting that after more than a year with us, the Jury is still out for the majority re: Locadia. Does that mean he’s not quite got what it takes to cut it in the PL? Or will he be the perfect replacement for Murray in the long run?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I accept that but as I said from WSL it looked to be on the edge of the grass hence my suggestion that the grass could possibly be extended so as to be 100 % sure that it could not happen in the future.

Apologies from me @BG - watched it again, you were right, his collapsing foot was on the astro, not the grass...........

#neverwrong [emoji23][emoji106]

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Interesting that after more than a year with us, the Jury is still out for the majority re: Locadia. Does that mean he’s not quite got what it takes to cut it in the PL? Or will he be the perfect replacement for Murray in the long run?

Jury's not out with me, quality player.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
pleased Locadia’s pushed on from his incredible game against Arsenal, he’s come good and proved his doubters wrong :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here