[Albion] Locadia Today

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Cocu is moving at the wrong end of the summer if he wants Locadia, we might have sold in June but no way we'll sell now

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Hard to believe but I think we have a player who can take Barnes’ crown as the all time “not good enough for Brighton” player

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I’d be comfortable going into the season with Maupay, Murray and Andone

What happens if Murray gets injured / too old / whatever? Stuck with 2/3 midget 'quick' strikers ? Maybe we could put Dunk up front actually...

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
What happens if Murray gets injured / too old / whatever? Stuck with 2/3 midget 'quick' strikers ? Maybe we could put Dunk up front actually...

Amazing isn't it.
We finally get a manager wanting to play on the front foot and nimrods on here want to kick that foot out from under him.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Amazing isn't it.
We finally get a manager wanting to play on the front foot and nimrods on here want to kick that foot out from under him.

This...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Hard to believe but I think we have a player who can take Barnes’ crown as the all time “not good enough for Brighton” player

I think the general opinion about him and Jahanbakhsh are going to be wildly different this time next summer. This time next year we'll be talking about them as key players for the first game of the season. They're going to thrive under a more attacking coach who believes in their talents and allows them to play to their strengths.

OR - they'll have had a fair crack of the whip and not earned their crust. I believe they'll both be successes.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

This. Some people have decided that he is shitehouse and so no matter what he does, he's never going to change their opinion.

At least GP and TB don't share that point of view.

Big Jurg up front with Maupay running off him. Going to be good.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

JL has had plenty of chances to stake his claim. Epic fail from the boy. We're absolutely GAGGING for a Murray successor, and have been ever since Ashley Barnes was hounded out of the club by no-nothing Amex era wankers. Hopes now highly pinned on Maupay. At least he's got a bit of a track record in this country. Unlike JL's track record in the crappy Eredivisie Walking Football league.

twr93

Aug 2, 2019
London
Amazing isn't it.

This. Also strikes me how some can’t begin to fathom that a player could look a changed man under a new system/formation. You only have to think back to last season where Pascal Gross looked a completely different player in a 433 to the one we saw the previous year. To get rid of Locadia now without giving him a chance under Potter would be foolish

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
I think the general opinion about him and Jahanbakhsh are going to be wildly different this time next summer. This time next year we'll be talking about them as key players for the first game of the season. They're going to thrive under a more attacking coach who believes in their talents and allows them to play to their strengths.

OR - they'll have had a fair crack of the whip and not earned their crust. I believe they'll both be successes.

Did you see how appalling Jahandbags was still against Valencia?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here