Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I want to say Steve Gatting went in goal when Perry Digweed got his nasty ‘groin injury’

Dunk last season

I'm of an age where I'm going to need to be reminded of Dunk and not Gatting. :facepalm:

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I'm of an age where I'm going to need to be reminded of Dunk and not Gatting. :facepalm:

Probably me as well... as now I’m thinking maybe it was the season before last !!

Either way he went in goal for injury time when we’d used all our subs and keeper was injured ... maybe Ryan ? Maybe was Stockdale ... my memory isn’t much better.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Probably me as well... as now I’m thinking maybe it was the season before last !!

Either way he went in goal for injury time when we’d used all our subs and keeper was injured ... maybe Ryan ? Maybe was Stockdale ... my memory isn’t much better.

Stockdale............I think

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I can remember Dunk being all but mummified in that special tape.

At this glacial rate I'll have all the details remembered in about 5 years.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Gary Hart?

wealdgull

NSC Patron
Dec 7, 2017
Dunk went in a couple of years ago in the game against Forest. I think someone on our own side ran in to Stockdale and caused him to go off after we'd used all our subs.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
I thought this thread was going to be about the likelihood of The Complete and Utter Shyster sending Ryan off this afternoon for something like a second time wasting offence and who might take his place (given all subs used)...

Glanders

Mar 12, 2012
Dunk did that thing where he picked up a water bottle, took a swig and then pretended to slip and drop it in front of the Forest fans.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
remember Grummitt getting injured at Tranmere

when the only sub you had was "to be announced"

can't think who went in goal though?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I remember when Carl Shutt when in goal against us, for Darlo, at Gillingham. For 60+ mins, IIRC.

0-0. :ffsparr:

PS If you weren't there, you're not a superman etc etc.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
May be imagining it but didn't El-Abd go in goal once since we've been at the Amex?

Oh I'm glad someone else has said that.
If you did imagine it, we shared the same fevered cheese induced dream.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here