Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC unusable on safari again

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Still a ballache for me on my phone - chrome and safari

Keep getting that popup ‘congratulations - you’ve won...’ ad needing a restart of the phone to get rid of it

Sometimes I’m lucky and can click one or two threads before it all goes unresponsive

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Same for me on Safari on iOS. I get the links not working issue and have also been getting the 'congratulations - you've won...' pop up.

Fine on every PC / Laptop / Mac - just not my phone.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
NSC Modern is useless on my mobile and has been for months. Freezes so you cannot click any thread. I have to now use NSC modern but cannot see any quotes, just a yellow box with the user name, which you need to click to then be taken to the original quote.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Been months here too. Just annoying as CBA tonise a different browser for NSC as others suggested. Also clicking back or closing my window to start another (which only sometimes works) is so annoying. But appreciate it’s a fan run site etc so have kept quiet...

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
To add, I also have the unclickable links on safari too. No ad/content blockers enabled either. Refreshing works sometimes. Closing safari and reopening usually works.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
NSC Modern is useless on my mobile and has been for months. Freezes so you cannot click any thread. I have to now use NSC mobile but cannot see any quotes, just a yellow box with the user name, which you need to click to then be taken to the original quote.

Edited

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
To add, I also have the unclickable links on safari too. No ad/content blockers enabled either. Refreshing works sometimes. Closing safari and reopening usually works.

This. Nowhere near as bad as it has been, but can often take 3-4 page refreshes to get into a thread.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Did the; not being able to see youtube videos on NSC (on a Safari device) start when the site went ‘Secure’?

5EEBCAFD-1CC4-4788-9715-EBDB6766C293.png

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If reporting an issue, please complete the following to give me (and ad partners, where applicable) the best chance of resolving it:

- Device type
- Operating system
- Browser
- NSC URL visited
- What happened
- Destination URL if you were redirected

Without these it can be next to impossible to diagnose and resolve.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
- Device type
iPad
- Operating system
iOS 12.2 but it did it on 12.1 also
- Browser
Safari
- NSC URL visited
Big board
- What happened
Pop up saying "congratulations vigrin media customer blah blah blah. I could only click on close and it took me to a phishing site
haven't got it any more.

Another issue
- Device type
iPhone
- Operating system
iOS 12.2 but it did it on 12.1 also
- Browser
Safari
- NSC URL visited
Big board
- What happened
Page rendered but no links at all could be pressed on. Not even the menus. Had to refresh a few times for it to be back to normal. No ad blockers enabled
None

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here