Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC unusable on safari again

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I had it in Malta, no problem. Maybe its a reception problem, climb a nearby tree, as a bonus it's handy if there are lions near.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Yep same problem here. Pot luck whether or not NSC opens the thread you select. If it doesn’t need to leave NSC, come back and refresh a couple of times to kick it into life.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Another 'look at me on a swanky holiday' thread?

Hardly. I was trying to read Nsc on my phone yesterday in Portsmouth. I was only at the shops whilst my other half did a repair for his work's customer.
Funnily enough I don't have a problem reading Nsc via Safari on my Ipad.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Install Ad Guard (sure there others etc.) and should work ok.

Would rather not take vital funds from Bozza, but if that cures it I’m in. Been a nightmare on my IPhone for weeks rendering NSC, but only NSC, virtually unuseable. Is that just an app I can download from AppStore?

Bozza, any update on this?

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
Would rather not take vital funds from Bozza, but if that cures it I’m in. Been a nightmare on my IPhone for weeks rendering NSC, but only NSC, virtually unuseable. Is that just an app I can download from AppStore?

Bozza, any update on this?

Yes it is - AdGuard. There is a ‘pro’ version for 99p but also a free version which seems fine for me. You have to enable some settings in Safari but it prompts you to do so.

I’ve been having problems for last couple of weeks using MS Edge on my fairly new Win10 laptop. It doesn’t like NSC at all either coming up with anti virus warnings or just not loading. Seems fine with Chrome or Firefox though.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Yes it is - AdGuard. There is a ‘pro’ version for 99p but also a free version which seems fine for me. You have to enable some settings in Safari but it prompts you to do so.

I’ve been having problems for last couple of weeks using MS Edge on my fairly new Win10 laptop. It doesn’t like NSC at all either coming up with anti virus warnings or just not loading. Seems fine with Chrome or Firefox though.

Many thanks. Have been so fed up with it that I’ve downloaded Adguard and so far so good. Sorry Bozza but it’s the only way I can use NSC on my phone! If/when it ever gets fixed, I will immediately remove Adguard.

Petee

Nov 22, 2010
Brighton
I've had this problem for a while so use Tapatalk instead. No issues as of yet

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I’ve swapped phones recently so have been trying to use NSC on Android and Safari but it’s been pretty much unusable - the board just seems ‘dead’ and won’t respond. Seems ok on my laptop but 99% of my browsing is phone based

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
I’ve swapped phones recently so have been trying to use NSC on Android and Safari but it’s been pretty much unusable - the board just seems ‘dead’ and won’t respond. Seems ok on my laptop but 99% of my browsing is phone based

We hear you brother!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here