Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Team for Bournemouth away

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
How come no one has started a thread? Personally I would like to see Andone and Bissouma start and I'd like us to get at Bournemouth from kick-off. No more of this standing off and admiring the opposition passing the ball around.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How come no one has started a thread? Personally I would like to see Andone and Bissouma start and I'd like us to get at Bournemouth from kick-off. No more of this standing off and admiring the opposition passing the ball around.

You'll be disappointed then.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Agreed.

Ryan
Montoya Dunk Balogun Bernardo
Knockaert Bissouma Propper March
Gross
Andone

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
Agreed.

Ryan
Montoya Dunk Balogun Bernardo
Knockaert Bissouma Propper March
Gross
Andone

I couldn’t of picked it better myself. If there’s any Xmas magic in this world then please let’s have some on Saturday.

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Kayal for Stevens
Bissouma for Gross
Andone for Murray
March and Knockaert fortunate that other wide players injured and need to make most of luck

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I keep forgetting tomorrow is Saturday, this game has been totally off my radar all week for some reason.

I'm anticipating the usual selections with the usual away result, we rarely get anything at plucky. They're on a terrible run as well, which makes the result even more nailed on. We even made IBE look good there last season.

I mean christ.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When did Dale change his surname?

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Ryan
Bruno-Balogun-Dunk-Bernado
Knockaert-Stephens-Bissouma-Propper-March
Andone​

451/433.

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Suspect after a full week between last match & this (well almost) ... expect the same starting XI as the game against Chelsea though I would prefer Andone & Bissouma to start instead of Stephens & Murray .... possible Murray will be kept back for Arsenal game.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

please chris, try it once away, please chris

he does read NSC doesn't he

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here